I have accepted my faults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: I have accepted my faults
(22-03-2014 02:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I can't speak for you in real life but not even my close friends care about what I have to say. I can never have a 1 on 1 conversation with a friend I need at least one other person.

God, yeah. This. I can relate to this. I've quite a few good lot of friends in my life. People I've cared about and felt comfortable around. However, most of the time when it came down to it, I was listening to their problems, nodding along and giving advice (or just listening to what all they had goin' on and remembered to ask about it later) but when it came to me, I'd talk, they'd nod, and go on talkin' about themselves. Such is the double edged sword of being a really good listener. Only had a few that did listen to me and somehow they just didn't stick with me as I went along in life. Life's a bitch like that sometimes No wait I say that but I got at least two of them still. But they're miles and miles away. I can't go to their house and hug them or laugh with them at stupid movies. We Steam chat, share links and play tf2/terarria/primal carnage sometimes (if you have pc you might like primal carnage) but that's about all it does. Maybe one day I'll get me a ticket to Montana one day. Eh, anyways.

If you're anything like me, that fact gets you down from time to time if not most of the time. I think a fair chunk of the key of staying happy is being content with yourself. Yeah, know and accept your faults but like all the good things about you. Find all the small things in life to enjoy and know you'll meet more people in life. Hopefully good people. People come and go so appreciate them while they last. You have to spend your whole life with you so you better be happy with yourself y'know? Everyone else is out there tryin' to do the same so really in that sense no one is better off or higher on the food chain than anyone else. Well, in my book it's true but I don't know none too much really so it might not really be the case.

Also online friends aren't the same as irl buddies but y'know there's real people behind those accounts (unless they're really bears. Damn bears! I'll never trusted those furry bastards!) and they like you and you matter to them whether they remember to tell you that or not. You seem like a cool kid so I image you got plenty of people on here like that Big Grin So try not to totally push them off to the side, y'know?

And yeah bad boys are attractive but most women worth having wants a good man that'll treat her right!

I don't know if any of that really helped uh so here.

[Image: tumblr_mnf6yeCduQ1ssluyto1_250.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
22-03-2014, 05:29 PM
(22-03-2014 05:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You're right GIRLS like bad boys women like Gentlemen.

No no no and NO

Girls and women like a variety of different kinds if boys/men for millions of different reasons.
TPF the most important thing to remember as a teenager is girls are people too, they have the same issues like the same raging hormones as guys, being told by society that that isn't acceptable, constantanly worrying about how they look and what other people think. It's not just you that's going through this. It's hard to be a teenager. Lots of teenagers think they're ugly and worry that others don't like them.
In reality all of us are pretty much the same to most people we look average, to a few people we are gorgeous, and to a few people we are ugly.
Also personality has a huge influence on how my brain sees people's physical appearance.

The difference between a girl and a woman is not age but maturity. You have a good bit more maturity than most your age.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Oh thank god the title was corrected.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
22-03-2014, 05:49 PM
(22-03-2014 05:27 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 02:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I can't speak for you in real life but not even my close friends care about what I have to say. I can never have a 1 on 1 conversation with a friend I need at least one other person.

God, yeah. This. I can relate to this. I've quite a few good lot of friends in my life. People I've cared about and felt comfortable around. However, most of the time when it came down to it, I was listening to their problems, nodding along and giving advice (or just listening to what all they had goin' on and remembered to ask about it later) but when it came to me, I'd talk, they'd nod, and go on talkin' about themselves. Such is the double edged sword of being a really good listener. Only had a few that did listen to me and somehow they just didn't stick with me as I went along in life. Life's a bitch like that sometimes No wait I say that but I got at least two of them still. But they're miles and miles away. I can't go to their house and hug them or laugh with them at stupid movies. We Steam chat, share links and play tf2/terarria/primal carnage sometimes (if you have pc you might like primal carnage) but that's about all it does. Maybe one day I'll get me a ticket to Montana one day. Eh, anyways.

If you're anything like me, that fact gets you down from time to time if not most of the time. I think a fair chunk of the key of staying happy is being content with yourself. Yeah, know and accept your faults but like all the good things about you. Find all the small things in life to enjoy and know you'll meet more people in life. Hopefully good people. People come and go so appreciate them while they last. You have to spend your whole life with you so you better be happy with yourself y'know? Everyone else is out there tryin' to do the same so really in that sense no one is better off or higher on the food chain than anyone else. Well, in my book it's true but I don't know none too much really so it might not really be the case.

Also online friends aren't the same as irl buddies but y'know there's real people behind those accounts (unless they're really bears. Damn bears! I'll never trusted those furry bastards!) and they like you and you matter to them whether they remember to tell you that or not. You seem like a cool kid so I image you got plenty of people on here like that Big Grin So try not to totally push them off to the side, y'know?

And yeah bad boys are attractive but most women worth having wants a good man that'll treat her right!

I don't know if any of that really helped uh so here.

[Image: tumblr_mnf6yeCduQ1ssluyto1_250.gif]

Well stranger danger and computers can hide them, but most of you guys are legit. Also the girls that are never single date good guys and girls that aren't only date bad guys. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But I thank you for the kitties.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
22-03-2014, 05:51 PM
(22-03-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 05:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No no no and NO

Girls and women like a variety of different kinds if boys/men for millions of different reasons.
TPF the most important thing to remember as a teenager is girls are people too, they have the same issues like the same raging hormones as guys, being told by society that that isn't acceptable, constantanly worrying about how they look and what other people think. It's not just you that's going through this. It's hard to be a teenager. Lots of teenagers think they're ugly and worry that others don't like them.
In reality all of us are pretty much the same to most people we look average, to a few people we are gorgeous, and to a few people we are ugly.
Also personality has a huge influence on how my brain sees people's physical appearance.

The difference between a girl and a woman is not age but maturity. You have a good bit more maturity than most your age.

Again as I said to suzanne(spelled it wrong im sure) All the mature females are never single and the single ones only date immature people.

22-03-2014, 05:51 PM
(22-03-2014 05:36 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Oh thank god the title was corrected.

This is the best comment. My sides. Laugh out load

22-03-2014, 05:55 PM
(22-03-2014 05:51 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The difference between a girl and a woman is not age but maturity. You have a good bit more maturity than most your age.

Again as I said to suzanne(spelled it wrong im sure) All the mature females are never single and the single ones only date immature people.

Don't know if you don't try my friend.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 05:59 PM
(22-03-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 05:51 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Again as I said to suzanne(spelled it wrong im sure) All the mature females are never single and the single ones only date immature people.

Don't know if you don't try my friend.

Oh I have tried, multiple times. But in the end I was laughed at and singled out.

22-03-2014, 06:11 PM
(22-03-2014 05:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't know if you don't try my friend.

Oh I have tried, multiple times. But in the end I was laughed at and singled out.

Believe me you never know. Shoot over what you think is your league. Worked for me.

I thought EA was way out of my league too. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 06:12 PM
(22-03-2014 06:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 05:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Oh I have tried, multiple times. But in the end I was laughed at and singled out.

Believe me you never know. Shoot over what you think is your league. Worked for me.

I thought EA was way out of my league too. Thumbsup

I will see. One's experience does not spell out anothers.