I have accepted my faults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: I have accepted my faults
(22-03-2014 03:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes I can call many of these people friends, but

A. They are not in real life

B. I am only entertaining here because I can use funny videos and pictures

Also I have at least three friends that do but I consider them family.

a.wtf? Does that make such a big difference? I have never met EA,rev,elk or ferdi irl,and i consider them my best friends,by far better than any "friend" in real life.

B.i skip your memes and videos,and still find you ok to talk to.

Go to a mma or biology club or something,or any group wich shares a similar interest. It really helps. Go do a sport where you meet other people.

The problem lies with you and your friends.
From what i see in this thread,you are totally inconfident and you have shitty friends.

So quit yet bitching and go do some socializing

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
22-03-2014, 06:21 PM
(22-03-2014 05:51 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Again as I said to suzanne(spelled it wrong im sure) All the mature females are never single and the single ones only date immature people.

hey.
What is the worst thing that can happen if you try? You getting rejected?
Is that really worse to you than not having a gf for life?
If you don't try,the default answer is NO. If you try it might be a YES

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
22-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Just popping in to see if any help is required. Looks like Girly et al have it covered.

Not much to add except ...

No one is faultless.

Those who think they are faultless display the greatest fault of all.

Anyway, faults are relative (eye of beholder and all that).

And any faults you were born with... well, they are not your fault, are they?

Smile

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
22-03-2014, 06:56 PM
(22-03-2014 05:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You're right GIRLS like bad boys women like Gentlemen.

No no no and NO

Girls and women like a variety of different kinds if boys/men for millions of different reasons.
TPF the most important thing to remember as a teenager is girls are people too, they have the same issues like the same raging hormones as guys, being told by society that that isn't acceptable, constantanly worrying about how they look and what other people think. It's not just you that's going through this. It's hard to be a teenager. Lots of teenagers think they're ugly and worry that others don't like them.
In reality all of us are pretty much the same to most people we look average, to a few people we are gorgeous, and to a few people we are ugly.
Also personality has a huge influence on how my brain sees people's physical appearance.

I will go to my friend sexual selection. In my school I can't stop seeing people kiss in the hallway. Here are some arguments I hear in real life:

"Your brother has had girl friends, and you look the same."

Problem we don't. Girls will send him nudes, A girl loses interest in me within seconds. Plus he looks different. Only thing the confuses people is our first hebrew names.

"Everybody has somebody out there"

People die single while trying.

"That girls have a hard time like guys"

No. Girls in my school, even the not model ones, can easily get a guy, as they always flirt with each other and have boyfriends. Ya no

"You should try asking a girl out be more confident"

I have meet guys with self-esteem like mine that have had a lot of girl friends. In fact they have one.

"Girls like you but they are too shy"

Again girls are different from guys. If a girl isn't super ugly they can go for a guy with no problem.

"Wait till you are older"

Refer back to the people dying virgins while trying.

"You haven't found the right one"

Again this is a bad statement. Many people die without finding the right one WHILE VIRGINS!

I could go on but that would be to long. There is no hope. Sexual selction says that you shall die without kids so real humans that don't suck can and not posion our species. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
22-03-2014, 07:10 PM
"Again girls are different from guys. If a girl isn't super ugly they can go for a guy with no problem."

Think again, sir. I don't consider myself super ugly, but I consider most guys to be way out of my league by default, and I can't bring myself to actively pursue guys much. And certainly not "with no problem." Girls definitely get confidence issues.

Most people around me don't even know I exist. I'm very private.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
22-03-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 07:53 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(22-03-2014 07:10 PM)Charis Wrote:  "Again girls are different from guys. If a girl isn't super ugly they can go for a guy with no problem."

Think again, sir. I don't consider myself super ugly, but I consider most guys to be way out of my league by default, and I can't bring myself to actively pursue guys much. And certainly not "with no problem." Girls definitely get confidence issues.

Even girls I don't consider out of my league say no. Even girls lower. Again my offspring would damage the earth like I do now. I am shit, and my kids would be shit. My talent is useless, and my body is useless. Not even the decomposers would eat me in fear of dying from a illness. That is why sexual selection said I can't have a mate because if I do my useless black ass would fuck shit up.

22-03-2014, 07:23 PM
(22-03-2014 07:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 07:10 PM)Charis Wrote:  "Again girls are different from guys. If a girl isn't super ugly they can go for a guy with no problem."

Even girls I don't consider out of my league say no. Even girls lower. Again my offspring would damage the earth like I do now. I am shit, and my kids would be shit. My talent is useless, and my body is useless. Not even the decomposers would eat me in fear of dying from a illness. That is why sexual selection said I can't have a mate because if I do my useless black ass would fuck shit up.

Your problem is mental not physical man.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 07:53 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(22-03-2014 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 07:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Even girls I don't consider out of my league say no. Even girls lower. Again my offspring would damage the earth like I do now. I am shit, and my kids would be shit. My talent is useless, and my body is useless. Not even the decomposers would eat me in fear of dying from a illness. That is why sexual selection said I can't have a mate because if I do my useless black ass would fuck shit up.

Your problem is mental not physical man.

I think it is both. Even when I had a large self-esteem and was deceived into thinking I look good, every body said I was ugly. Thats when I realized I was. Sexual selection, I just wasn't selected.

[Image: friendzone_b729a4_3762048.jpg?w=490]

23-03-2014, 07:40 AM
In my experience, the more I got to know someone the more attractive they became to me. Looks will only take you so far.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(23-03-2014 07:40 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  In my experience, the more I got to know someone the more attractive they became to me. Looks will only take you so far.

Gots to remember I have a boring personality and I look ugly. That is two problems in one.