I have accepted my faults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: I have accepted my faults
(23-03-2014 07:48 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 07:40 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  In my experience, the more I got to know someone the more attractive they became to me. Looks will only take you so far.

Gots to remember I have a boring personality and I look ugly. That is two problems in one.

You don't seem to be boring around here. It looks as though you have made some friends. I think you are too hard on yourself.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-03-2014, 07:58 AM
(23-03-2014 07:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 07:48 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Gots to remember I have a boring personality and I look ugly. That is two problems in one.

You don't seem to be boring around here. It looks as though you have made some friends. I think you are too hard on yourself.

I have to be. I mean if I wasn't I would be more useless then I am now.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
23-03-2014, 08:12 AM
You need to watch this movie from 1985, called "Mask" with Cher and Sam Elliot.

You just need to get your head straight and attitude right.

Heres a short clip I found from the movie..... and BTW, I doubt you look anything like this boy.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
23-03-2014, 08:13 AM
(23-03-2014 08:12 AM)War Horse Wrote:  You need to watch this movie from 1985, called "Mask" with Cher and Sam Elliot.

You just need to get your head straight and attitude right.

Heres a short clip I found from the movie..... and BTW, I doubt you look anything like this boy.

It is more then just looks of uglyness. It is also the fact that my uglyness show I should not pass on my genes. Also look worst then that guy.Drinking Beverage

23-03-2014, 08:19 AM
(23-03-2014 08:13 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It is more then just looks of uglyness. It is also the fact that my uglyness show I should not pass on my genes. Also look worst then that guy.Drinking Beverage

Angry Just find and watch that movie, it was very cool...... dammit ! Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
23-03-2014, 08:30 AM
(23-03-2014 08:19 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 08:13 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It is more then just looks of uglyness. It is also the fact that my uglyness show I should not pass on my genes. Also look worst then that guy.Drinking Beverage

Angry Just find and watch that movie, it was very cool...... dammit ! Dodgy

Sorry man but I don't watch moviesConfused

23-03-2014, 08:38 AM
(22-03-2014 07:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Your problem is mental not physical man.

I think it is both. Even when I had a large self-esteem and was deceived into thinking I look good, every body said I was ugly. Thats when I realized I was. Sexual selection, I just wasn't selected.

[Image: friendzone_b729a4_3762048.jpg?w=490]

You're in highschool right? Nobody is getting laid (not as much as they claim) once you get out and go on to college and meet a more diverse group of people I bet you will have much better luck, if you don't get in your own way.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-03-2014, 08:39 AM
There are several of us that are being supportive and offering advice yet you seem to be close-minded to anything that is said. I am at a loss for what we can do to help. It's sad that someone so young has seemingly given up and accepted a negative view of himself. I am sorry that you don't see a chance for better things.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-03-2014, 08:43 AM
You are doomed to be miserable and all the other negative descriptors that you can think of until the moment you mature and realize it's all in your head, and you stop abusing yourself.

Until then, nothing anyone else says will matter.

I hope maturity comes soon for you.

Peace.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-03-2014, 08:46 AM
(23-03-2014 08:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 07:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I think it is both. Even when I had a large self-esteem and was deceived into thinking I look good, every body said I was ugly. Thats when I realized I was. Sexual selection, I just wasn't selected.

[Image: friendzone_b729a4_3762048.jpg?w=490]

You're in highschool right? Nobody is getting laid (not as much as they claim) once you get out and go on to college and meet a more diverse group of people I bet you will have much better luck, if you don't get in your own way.

Correction, everybody but me is getting laid. The people who don't get laid that aren't me do it for religious reasons. I doubt in college too. Luck only works for me in situation like when I have life problems other then this.