I have an announcement of sorts...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: I have an announcement of sorts...
(01-04-2015 07:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Some of you may have noticed my absence from time to time... and here currently. A lot of things have been happening... and... well… AI’ve been on TTAPnow for 3.5 years. I’ve seenRso much happen and beenIa part of many, manyLthings here. FThis has been a longOtime coming.OI suppose it’s expected. LThrough all the eventsSin my life and the events on TTA, TI suppose ITcan finally say I’mAan ATHEIST. WThanks to everyone whoHhas supported/debated/laughed/cried/yelled/be pissedOoff with/at me. TTA has trulyDbeen the greatestIplace of acceptanceDand joy that I’ve beenIa part of.GHere’s to manyEmore yearsThere. ?

This was inevitable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 02:52 PM
(01-04-2015 07:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Some of you may have noticed my absence from time to time... and here currently. A lot of things have been happening... and... well… AI’ve been on TTAPnow for 3.5 years. I’ve seenRso much happen and beenIa part of many, manyLthings here. FThis has been a longOtime coming.OI suppose it’s expected. LThrough all the eventsSin my life and the events on TTA, TI suppose ITcan finally say I’mAan ATHEIST. WThanks to everyone whoHhas supported/debated/laughed/cried/yelled/be pissedOoff with/at me. TTA has trulyDbeen the greatestIplace of acceptanceDand joy that I’ve beenIa part of.GHere’s to manyEmore yearsThere. ?

ack you suck KC! Big Grin

I was staring at the keyboard with my mouth open, then i yell out to my wife "I KNEW it!" and then explained to her the whole history of KC and how this intelligent guy must be battling inner doubt, like all believers do to some degree and finally caved to reality......and then in mid story a light bulb flickered on in my head....and I stopped talking....and said oh shit...it has to be an april fools...and then I felt so let down, crushed, Censored Weeping Dodgy

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
01-04-2015, 03:15 PM
You assume us Atheists want you.. typical Christian, always so self righteous.. Dodgy
This is obviously a Christian trick, nobody is buying your tricks Christian boy!

[Image: oscar.png]
01-04-2015, 03:49 PM
It would have been WAY less believable if it was Q. Good one KC.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
01-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Well that's twice that you have denied god. You're fucked! You're going in the pit with the rest of us. May as well be an atheist for real now.
01-04-2015, 04:49 PM
'Specially for KC...

[img][Image: raspberry_zpsa06674e9.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2015, 04:53 PM
You are an atheist? Damn it was cool have a pet theist, but it is good to get a rational mind.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-04-2015, 05:02 PM
(01-04-2015 04:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You are an atheist? Damn it was cool have a pet theist, but it is good to get a rational mind.

April 1st Zeke - April 1st.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

01-04-2015, 05:06 PM
(01-04-2015 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 04:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You are an atheist? Damn it was cool have a pet theist, but it is good to get a rational mind.

April 1st Zeke - April 1st.

I realized that after the fact i posted it and was to lazy to edit.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-04-2015, 05:08 PM
(01-04-2015 05:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  April 1st Zeke - April 1st.

I realized that after the fact i posted it and was to lazy to edit.

Dodgy