I have an announcement of sorts...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: I have an announcement of sorts...
(01-04-2015 05:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  April 1st Zeke - April 1st.

I realized that after the fact i posted it and was to lazy to edit.

[Image: NQHKSVE.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-04-2015, 05:13 PM
(01-04-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 05:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I realized that after the fact i posted it and was to lazy to edit.

If you dont think i am that lazy to not edit soemthing on my kindle, we dont talk enough

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Plot twist: KC will actually become an atheist a year from now, but nobody will believe him because he will have a history on doing it on April 1st.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
01-04-2015, 05:15 PM
(01-04-2015 05:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

If you dont think i am that lazy to not edit soemthing on my kindle, we dont talk enough

I don't think you understand what Revs meant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2015, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 05:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-04-2015 07:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Some of you may have noticed my absence from time to time... and here currently. A lot of things have been happening... and... well… AI’ve been on TTAPnow for 3.5 years. I’ve seenRso much happen and beenIa part of many, manyLthings here. FThis has been a longOtime coming.OI suppose it’s expected. LThrough all the eventsSin my life and the events on TTA, TI suppose ITcan finally say I’mAan ATHEIST. WThanks to everyone whoHhas supported/debated/laughed/cried/yelled/be pissedOoff with/at me. TTA has trulyDbeen the greatestIplace of acceptanceDand joy that I’ve beenIa part of.GHere’s to manyEmore yearsThere. ?

I fear you are having a temporary crisis of faith my son. First you must realize that Christianity and atheism are not mutually exclusive. There are many Christian atheists who embrace the teaching without deifying the teacher. Jesus himself was an atheist who would be appalled by his deification. You can give up the childish superstitions of a postmortem preservation of identity and eternal life without sacrificing your Christian principles. If you'd like more help I think I could arrange a one-on-one counseling session with the HellboundPreacher Erxomai. I think he also does couples and family counseling if you want to bring QueensChosen with you. Just let me know. I will pray for your mortal soul my son. Peace be with you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-04-2015, 10:18 PM
(01-04-2015 05:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
There are many Christian atheists who embrace the teaching without deifying the teacher.

And vice versa.

Thing is, I think he's already an atheist in every aspect of life except when thinking about the god-question.

I work with muslims (mocktail muslims ™) who uphold none of the edicts of the faith and are appalled by the idea that hudud might be rolled out across Malaysia. But when asked if they believe they say "of course". When asked why, the answers vary from fear of death to fear of being ostracised by society / family.

None had any special revelation (or whatever it was that continues to convince KC) because they have a reasonable understanding of pattern-recognition and coincidence / probability.

KC is an atheist but just doesn't know it yet. He shuts down when the 'thinking' bit gets in the way of his 'wishing'.

Undecided

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post