I have been drunk since Thursday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: I have been drunk since Thursday.
Sobering up, eating a good meal and taking a shower may help clear your head to deal with the situation at hand.

Long term? I have no idea. But it sure beats struggling under the haze of alcohol.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-01-2013, 11:45 AM
(01-01-2013 11:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  Actually, this has been done to death, eh germanyt?

Okay, that was kinda low...
It was. Sad I'm sad to see this from you...he's working hard to make things right.

Cricket, like Vera said, vent here all you need to....keep it together IRL.... If you need more than this place, look up your local crisis hotline--they'll listen & talk you through it.... Hug Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 11:49 AM
(01-01-2013 11:45 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  It was. Sad I'm sad to see this from you...he's working hard to make things right.
Ban me. Or lynch me. Or both Laughat

Plus, I wasn't really making fun of germanyt, but of history repeating itself.

Other than this - what cheap said. First sober up and then think long and hard about what the real problem is.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-01-2013, 12:08 PM
(01-01-2013 11:49 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 11:45 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  It was. Sad I'm sad to see this from you...he's working hard to make things right.
Ban me. Or lynch me. Or both Laughat

Plus, I wasn't really making fun of germanyt, but of history repeating itself.

Other than this - what cheap said. First sober up and then think long and hard about what the real problem is.
Psshhh, we'll do no such thing. OK, thanks for clarifying.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
(01-01-2013 12:08 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  Psshhh, we'll do no such thing. OK, thanks for clarifying.
Wow! Did you seriously think I was trying to be hurtful to germanyt? Aw, Valerie, I thought you knew me a bit better than this Sadcryface

01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
(01-01-2013 12:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 12:08 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  Psshhh, we'll do no such thing. OK, thanks for clarifying.
Wow! Did you seriously think I was trying to be hurtful to germanyt? Aw, Valerie, I thought you knew me a bit better than this Sadcryface
I wasn't sure....it seemed outta' character for you....but people act funny sometimes....and this is the internet, after all....

I sowwy, Vewa Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
01-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Oh well... that's life for you... people always spit in your face, sooner or later...

Just for the record, unless someone is being a MAJOR jerk and is asking for it, I don't derive any pleasure in being hurtful. And even then, it's not particularly pleasant, but sometimes unpleasant things must be done. Also, I'm much worse in real life Tongue

01-01-2013, 12:33 PM
(01-01-2013 12:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh well... that's life for you... people always spit in your face, sooner or later...

Just for the record, unless someone is being a MAJOR jerk and is asking for it, I don't derive any pleasure in being hurtful. And even then, it's not particularly pleasant, but sometimes unpleasant things must be done. Also, I'm much worse in real life Tongue

In that case, I'm cancelling my flight to Bulgaria. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-01-2013, 12:35 PM
(01-01-2013 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  In that case, I'm cancelling my flight to Bulgaria. Shocking
I might just tone it down a bit for you, for spelling 'cancelling' with two l's...

01-01-2013, 12:41 PM
(01-01-2013 12:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  In that case, I'm cancelling my flight to Bulgaria. Shocking
I might just tone it down a bit for you, for spelling 'cancelling' with two l's...
What? Did I miss something?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]