I have been kick out of my job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I have been kick out of my job
Wait, was this an arbitrary cut? Did they cut all the teachers, or just yours? What the fuck??!!! "We're gonna cut your pay and if you don't like it you can leave? What the fuck is wrong with the administration there?!

This story is so messed up. I hope you and your family are staying safe.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Today was the day first day of my legal battle, as I spected the Principal and the PTA came full of themselves, they used cheap tactics, attacked me a lot and said a lot of bullshit, they even brough a poor guy to say that they don't have any money to pay me.
The cherry on top the cake was that they closed my class forever woe unto us for they said before the inspector that was sign by the whole school. Parents call me a bit later and told me that they didn't have a meeting or anything like that. Next wednesday a whole tream of inspectors from the Ministry of Work and Social Security are going to turn up down the school and shit will hit the fang. My lawyer (a free one) say if they keep like that they will end in jail, that they are only acting though so I will quit and loose my rights. In my country people with money think thay they have the right to treat people the way they want, that the law doesn't apply to them. I wont quit, my baby and my wife count on me.
[+] 1 user Likes isyreri's post
20-03-2018, 05:25 PM
(Update) after a long strugle I am finaly giving up, the human desire to hurt others is far strong than the desire to be kind, last year I was taken back in my job after a legal battle were it was show that I was a victim and the PTA president acted ill. The children were happy I was happy a lot of parents welcome me back I was promised job stability and everything was good for once. When I went back to work this year the new principal told me that I had no longer a job because of the PTA president saying, she exceded 3 months of her term and used that time to destroy my credibility and making sure that I would never have a job in education. When I tried to confront her she ran away, using her pawns to badmouth me even more. A new president was elect but she is to afraid to go against the old president pawns. The first time we talk with the new president she said I will have my job back because I did a great job and parents were happy with me. I let go another job that was far away so i could stay with my family but today I was told that I wont get my job back because a lot of shit that the old president said about me. The principal chickened out and I was left alone. why that despicable woman ran away with 14 grands from the school and I am the one who is with shit to the neck. I dont understand how unfair can this world be is because I am poor or gulible I... I... I am about to break.... sorry guys I only wanted to let all this out there were a lot of wonderful people who stayed by my side the local priest, the police chief and more people who I do voluntary and carity work... but all in vain because of people who like to do harm, have a lot of time and money.
20-03-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm so sorry. This is so sad. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-03-2018, 03:09 AM
(20-03-2018 05:25 PM)isyreri Wrote:  (Update) after a long strugle I am finaly giving up, the human desire to hurt others is far strong than the desire to be kind, last year I was taken back in my job after a legal battle were it was show that I was a victim and the PTA president acted ill. The children were happy I was happy a lot of parents welcome me back I was promised job stability and everything was good for once. When I went back to work this year the new principal told me that I had no longer a job because of the PTA president saying, she exceded 3 months of her term and used that time to destroy my credibility and making sure that I would never have a job in education. When I tried to confront her she ran away, using her pawns to badmouth me even more. A new president was elect but she is to afraid to go against the old president pawns. The first time we talk with the new president she said I will have my job back because I did a great job and parents were happy with me. I let go another job that was far away so i could stay with my family but today I was told that I wont get my job back because a lot of shit that the old president said about me. The principal chickened out and I was left alone. why that despicable woman ran away with 14 grands from the school and I am the one who is with shit to the neck. I dont understand how unfair can this world be is because I am poor or gulible I... I... I am about to break.... sorry guys I only wanted to let all this out there were a lot of wonderful people who stayed by my side the local priest, the police chief and more people who I do voluntary and carity work... but all in vain because of people who like to do harm, have a lot of time and money.

> So, what are you doing for a living now? Are you pursuing a different career?
21-03-2018, 05:57 AM
I been working on everything I can trying to get a few bucks, saddly is not enough. Last night I called some friends and they will give a hand maybe I will find a job in town that is quite far from my home I will have to leave my wife and child but now I hava no options left.
I should have know they were serious when they told me to better leave or be fucked over cuz they are the thing. Crazy people indeed. It makes me sad that I had no chance to defend myself everything was done behind my back.