I have been kick out of my job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I have been kick out of my job
Wait, was this an arbitrary cut? Did they cut all the teachers, or just yours? What the fuck??!!! "We're gonna cut your pay and if you don't like it you can leave? What the fuck is wrong with the administration there?!

This story is so messed up. I hope you and your family are staying safe.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: I have been kick out of my job
Today was the day first day of my legal battle, as I spected the Principal and the PTA came full of themselves, they used cheap tactics, attacked me a lot and said a lot of bullshit, they even brough a poor guy to say that they don't have any money to pay me.
The cherry on top the cake was that they closed my class forever woe unto us for they said before the inspector that was sign by the whole school. Parents call me a bit later and told me that they didn't have a meeting or anything like that. Next wednesday a whole tream of inspectors from the Ministry of Work and Social Security are going to turn up down the school and shit will hit the fang. My lawyer (a free one) say if they keep like that they will end in jail, that they are only acting though so I will quit and loose my rights. In my country people with money think thay they have the right to treat people the way they want, that the law doesn't apply to them. I wont quit, my baby and my wife count on me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes isyreri's post