I have discovered it, the worst thing EVER in this world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: I have discovered it, the worst thing EVER in this world.
(12-05-2013 09:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 06:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope, worst then that is your spelling!

worse
than

Nope. This is still worst then my spelling.

Your secret master plan for world domination will fail unless your spelling improves. Angry

Just sayin;. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 10:47 AM
No it wont, and it's not going to improve just because you crack pots want me to improve it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2013, 10:51 AM
(12-05-2013 10:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nope. Flesh eating disease is worster then that.

On what planet?
Flesh eating diseases = hospitals.
Hospitals = warmth AND a tube thing that lets you pee in bed

need I say more?

12-05-2013, 10:52 AM
nothing is not no more worser than the baddest worst grammar of ever ever.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
12-05-2013, 11:02 AM
(12-05-2013 10:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hospitals = warmth AND a tube thing that lets you pee in bed

Show a little initiative.

[Image: pitstop.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-05-2013, 11:54 AM
(12-05-2013 08:19 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Be glad it's not the 19th Century, where you really had to go tromp out through the cold to a freezing outhouse to pee.

That's what chamber pots were for, with the added benefit of being able to wake up to the smell of stale old piss in the morning, and THEN having to tromp through the snow to dump it.

My old aunt used to live in a bigger house, no upstairs toilet, and pissed in a bucket if she had to go at night. I stayed there once as a kid, she told me I could piss in the bucket too, but I said, no thanks, I will just walk downstairs to the toilet. =0\
12-05-2013, 10:11 PM
I'll second DLJ's comment. I really felt like punching you in the gut for making me read that over and over. Eh, whatever, I don't get what the big deal about pissing in the cold. Is this a reference to the the cold air on your dick, or are you afraid someone is going to see your shrunken dick on a cold winters day? I don't get it. It can even be fun to piss outside in the cold, especially if there is snow on the ground, gives me a chance to practice my cursive Wink

12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
(12-05-2013 05:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Worst then religion, worst then buses, worst then the threat of nuclear war, worst then global warming, worst then Girly in a thong. Thee worst thing in the world is when you wake up, all comfortable and warm and shit, it's cold as fuck out and you really need to piss.
Hands down the worst thing in the world. Worst then aids.
Can I get an amen?

#1 Ever been taking a good piss....then sneezed without warning!! Shocking
#2 Cleaning ^ up Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-05-2013, 11:53 PM
(12-05-2013 10:11 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'll second DLJ's comment. I really felt like punching you in the gut for making me read that over and over. Eh, whatever, I don't get what the big deal about pissing in the cold. Is this a reference to the the cold air on your dick, or are you afraid someone is going to see your shrunken dick on a cold winters day? I don't get it. It can even be fun to piss outside in the cold, especially if there is snow on the ground, gives me a chance to practice my cursive Wink

I can't believe I have to explain this but w/e
It's not the act of pissing in the cold, it's about the conflict between having to really badly piss and not wanting to get out of a warm comfortable bed.
When ever it happens all I can think about is how much I want to punch a baby in the face right at that moment.

13-05-2013, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 12:38 AM by Weeeeee_Zard.)
I have discovered it, the worst thing EVER in this world.
(12-05-2013 05:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Worst then religion, worst then buses, worst then the threat of nuclear war, worst then global warming, worst then Girly in a thong. Thee worst thing in the world is when you wake up, all comfortable and warm and shit, it's cold as fuck out and you really need to piss.
Hands down the worst thing in the world. Worst then aids.
Can I get an amen?

Nah dude, camping in the jungle side of Hawaii. I needed to pee so bad that I felt that I was truly going to hurt myself if I didn't go.

I got my headlamp and open the tent feeling like I was going to explode and one million flying insects went directly to my face and head attracted by the light!
Damn!

I thru that damn lamp to the floor and run a bit to the beach and peed for like half an hour. I almost passed out.

Then when I came back I had my first contact with cane spiders. There was two that look like the size of my hand running around my tent.

[Image: u4udaty9.jpg]
[Image: u2a2yzag.jpg]

Then get in the tent and check for intruder bugs and shit, couldn't sleep again. There was even scorpions in that beach!!!

From then I took a huge empty Gatorade bottle with me overnight just in case.

I Heart Qualia Soup