I have discovered it, the worst thing EVER in this world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: I have discovered it, the worst thing EVER in this world.
(12-05-2013 05:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Worst then religion, worst then buses, worst then the threat of nuclear war, worst then global warming, worst then Girly in a thong. Thee worst thing in the world is when you wake up, all comfortable and warm and shit, it's cold as fuck out and you really need to piss.
Hands down the worst thing in the world. Worst then aids.
Can I get an amen?

I like girlyman in a thong.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
13-05-2013, 02:01 AM
(12-05-2013 11:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 10:11 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'll second DLJ's comment. I really felt like punching you in the gut for making me read that over and over. Eh, whatever, I don't get what the big deal about pissing in the cold. Is this a reference to the the cold air on your dick, or are you afraid someone is going to see your shrunken dick on a cold winters day? I don't get it. It can even be fun to piss outside in the cold, especially if there is snow on the ground, gives me a chance to practice my cursive Wink

I can't believe I have to explain this but w/e
It's not the act of pissing in the cold, it's about the conflict between having to really badly piss and not wanting to get out of a warm comfortable bed.
When ever it happens all I can think about is how much I want to punch a baby in the face right at that moment.

Ohmy I never really need to pee straight away when I wake up, or at least rarely. I certainly don't wanna get out from underneath my warm fuzzy blanket though, which is part of the reason why I'm oversleeping so often. Turn off the alarm, try to convince myself to go get ready and fall asleep again. My wife always, repeat, always keeps a fan on at night. Even if she is cold she puts the fan on. She claims she can't sleep without the sound of a fan whizzing, and loops of fan sounds, she claims, don't work as they aren't realistic. Poor me, I freeze to death many nights. She's lucky I love her, most men would've probably smacked to death with a fan in her sleep by now.

13-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Being told your the most handsome guy, in a burns unit.... or winning a break dancing competition in a nightclub when all you was doing was going to the toilet is probably worse.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.