I have found religion!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: I have found religion!
(04-10-2014 07:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 06:55 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Lets worship together sister dom, I bought a sharper image massage chair 2 years ago, and use it about once a week, it has the hot shiatsu, and rolling features, pressure settings...etc..oh my it makes me drool...I will set it up, sit down and surf the net while sitting with eyes glazed and mouth agape Drooling

Yep, there is nothing like it. I got mine 4 years ago from Human Touch and it is still as perfect as the first day. Am thinking about upgrading soon, it's sooo worth it. I use it daily, and visitors invariably end up in there, too.

I just went to their website, what model do you have and which do you recommend?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 04:39 PM
(04-10-2014 03:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 07:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yep, there is nothing like it. I got mine 4 years ago from Human Touch and it is still as perfect as the first day. Am thinking about upgrading soon, it's sooo worth it. I use it daily, and visitors invariably end up in there, too.

I just went to their website, what model do you have and which do you recommend?

It all depends on what kind of massage you like and what you can afford. On the left of this page you can narrow it down: http://www.humantouch.com/chairselector/

Even the most inexpensive ones will make you feel like you are in heaven, they have come a very long way in technology.

My model is discontinued, and I just checked, it's been 5 years since I bought it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2014, 04:57 PM
I want one of those...sooooo bad.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-10-2014, 06:30 PM
(04-10-2014 04:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I want one of those...sooooo bad.

You would not regret it, the massage is every bit as good as a masseuse could give, and mine is like new after 5 years of intense use by me and all of my friends. They are not cheap, I think the lowest priced one is $600.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Is my body not built for these, or have I just experienced bad ones I wonder? I've sat in plenty at nail salons, a pharmacy near my house had one in the waiting area as well. They've always just hurt me Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-10-2014, 06:55 PM
(04-10-2014 06:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Is my body not built for these, or have I just experienced bad ones I wonder? I've sat in plenty at nail salons, a pharmacy near my house had one in the waiting area as well. They've always just hurt me Sad

Well, the with the more expensive ones you can adjust the intensity of the massage.

But often what it means if it is painful is that your muscles are all in a knot... and it may take a few times to loosen it all up. The calf and foot feature was like that for me - first time I thought I'd emerge black and blue. After a few times it got to be most wonderful.

In public places, I don't know what kind they have or how old their technology is... They only just got good some 5 years ago. So, I don't know...

04-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Dom,
If you upgrade I have the perfect spot for your old one! Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-10-2014, 07:03 PM
(04-10-2014 06:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dom,

If I do, it will be around xmas time. Be a bit difficult to move it to you, they are super heavy and shipping likely will cost much of what the chair is worth. If you buy, shipping is free.

04-10-2014, 07:06 PM
(04-10-2014 07:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 06:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dom,

If I do, it will be around xmas time. Be a bit difficult to move it to you, they are super heavy and shipping likely will cost much of what the chair is worth. If you buy, shipping is free.

I'd ask Santa but I seem to always be on the naughty list. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-10-2014, 07:20 PM
(04-10-2014 07:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 07:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  If I do, it will be around xmas time. Be a bit difficult to move it to you, they are super heavy and shipping likely will cost much of what the chair is worth. If you buy, shipping is free.

I'd ask Santa but I seem to always be on the naughty list. Smile

Be your own personal Santa! Tongue