I have heard the voice of "Stupid".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I have heard the voice of "Stupid".
I was listening to the radio today - and heard some Jebusfreak numbskull who was against IUD's as birth control - "Because it's killing babies - because life begins at conception".

Really??

How fucking arrogant (and stupid) do you have to be to be able to say something like that?

I suppose they figure out that Jesus (or some other spooky cockknocker) goes about ladling our "souls" as soon as the bedsprings stop bouncing?

What about miscarriages? Isn't this God person supposed to be able to tell the difference between a potential baby, and one that's going to self abort???? If he knew that, wouldn't he hold off on passing out souls to fertilized eggs that are just going to get munched by the IUD? Or does he do it in SPITE of the IUD, just so he can hold you accountable for an abortion later on????

Fucking morons with substandard DNA cranking out babies and drooling in church.....

When are we going to put these people in mental institutions for such pathetically stupid beliefs -- alongside the whackadoodles in tin foil hats????

SHIT!!

[/rant]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-08-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I have heard the voice of "Stupid".
(04-08-2015 12:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was listening to the radio today - and heard some Jebusfreak numbskull who was against IUD's as birth control - "Because it's killing babies - because life begins at conception".

Really??

How fucking arrogant (and stupid) do you have to be to be able to say something like that?

I suppose they figure out that Jesus (or some other spooky cockknocker) goes about ladling our "souls" as soon as the bedsprings stop bouncing?

What about miscarriages? Isn't this God person supposed to be able to tell the difference between a potential baby, and one that's going to self abort???? If he knew that, wouldn't he hold off on passing out souls to fertilized eggs that are just going to get munched by the IUD? Or does he do it in SPITE of the IUD, just so he can hold you accountable for an abortion later on????

Fucking morons with substandard DNA cranking out babies and drooling in church.....

When are we going to put these people in mental institutions for such pathetically stupid beliefs -- alongside the whackadoodles in tin foil hats????

SHIT!!

[/rant]

I don't know why, but so called intelligent human beings constantly astound me, & not always in a good way
!
04-08-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 09:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-08-2015 12:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was listening to the radio today - and heard some Jebusfreak numbskull who was against IUD's as birth control - "Because it's killing babies - because life begins at conception".

Really??

SHIT!!

[/rant]

Actually life began some 3.5 billion years ago. Nothing "begins" at conception, and in fact none of these retards can even say what "conception" actually means, exactly.
http://paleobiology.si.edu/geotime/main/...hean3.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-08-2015, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 08:57 PM by dancefortwo.)

Really??

SHIT!!

[/rant]

There are so many willfully ignorant people and stupidity in the world it makes me ill. And many of them are politicians for shit sake.

Onlinebiker, read this and weep!

http://bust.com/colorado-senator-claims-...tions.html

No...........Facepalm.................Weeping

Edit: I wanted to add this article. http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/29224...ontroversy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-08-2015, 09:22 PM
(04-08-2015 12:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I suppose they figure out that Jesus (or some other spooky cockknocker) goes about ladling our "souls" as soon as the bedsprings stop bouncing?

Bedsprings? No No. Life begins at boner.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
06-08-2015, 06:11 AM
(05-08-2015 08:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Really??

SHIT!!

[/rant]

There are so many willfully ignorant people and stupidity in the world it makes me ill. And many of them are politicians for shit sake.

Onlinebiker, read this and weep!

http://bust.com/colorado-senator-claims-...tions.html

No...........Facepalm.................Weeping

Edit: I wanted to add this article. http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/29224...ontroversy

I'm nominating Colorado Senator Kevin Lundberg as "Asshat of the Year" for that......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-08-2015, 10:26 PM
And it just HAS to be the one non-permanent method that can last for two election terms! >.>