I have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2017, 02:26 PM
I have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians.
I hear a lot of Republictards using that as an excuse for there being no need for an independent Congressional special investigation yet. I agree with them that I think we should wait to see what Congress can produce with the investigations currently active before pursuing additional measures. I want to see if Congress can actually produce something credible. If all of their conclusions are consistent then we may not need anything more. But I find it insulting when they use "I have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians." as an excuse. The reason you have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians is because as soon as you hear it that means the investigation is complete and if impeachment proceedings don't begin immediately there will be riots in the streets. They really do rely on the ignorance of their constituents. It's a mistake. They didn't anticipate the google (pbuh), the populace won't be fooled again for very much longer.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: I have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians.
Just circular logic. If there is zero evidence then there's zero harm in a credible investigation that will determine that to everyone's satisfaction. It's clear that there is nonzero evidence, however. The only question is how intentional it was and to what extent it was done with Trump's knowledge and approval or even coordination.

Where there's this much smoke, there's fire. Where there's this much smoke and those who claim there's no fire don't want to clear the smoke, there's fire.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post
13-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Quote:the populace won't be fooled again for very much longer.

LOL! Oh poor little delusional Girlyman...
*gentle pet Girly on the head*
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
13-05-2017, 04:23 PM
And then there's the hypocrisy.

"There's zero evidence of wrong-doing in the Benghazi incident"
"Look again"
"There's zero evidence of wrong-doing ..."
"Look again!"
"There's zero evidence ..."
"LOOK AGAIN"
"There's zero ev ..."
"FIND SOME!!!!"

Big Grin

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
15-05-2017, 07:13 PM
"There's zero evidence of wrong-doing in the Benghazi incident"

Hillary was asked by ambassador to provide more security. He was her friend. She didn't help him.
Then she lied about stupid video while she told her daughter that it was terrorist attack.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-05-2017, 09:55 PM
(15-05-2017 07:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  "There's zero evidence of wrong-doing in the Benghazi incident"

Hillary was asked by ambassador to provide more security. He was her friend. She didn't help him.
Then she lied about stupid video while she told her daughter that it was terrorist attack.

Because the republicans who controlled congress by that time, cut the funding for security for all the embassy's.

Bush did the same thing (more than once) but no one cared, except me. I was just as pissed.

but who cares, right? When the side you most agrees with does it, it's a mistake...but when the other side does it, then omg the humanity.

I think that kinda shit is wrong no matter who is control.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2017, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 10:09 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
My problem with the Russia stuff is that it's talked about far too much rather than other issues. Coverage of issues in the mainstream media is already abysmal.

15-05-2017, 10:30 PM
(13-05-2017 02:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hear a lot of Republictards using that as an excuse for there being no need for an independent Congressional special investigation yet. I agree with them that I think we should wait to see what Congress can produce with the investigations currently active before pursuing additional measures. I want to see if Congress can actually produce something credible. If all of their conclusions are consistent then we may not need anything more. But I find it insulting when they use "I have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians." as an excuse. The reason you have heard zero evidence of collusion with the Russians is because as soon as you hear it that means the investigation is complete and if impeachment proceedings don't begin immediately there will be riots in the streets. They really do rely on the ignorance of their constituents. It's a mistake. They didn't anticipate the google (pbuh), the populace won't be fooled again for very much longer.

Maybe SOME of them still know how to keep their pie holes shut. The shit's gonna hit the fan and plausible deniability is going to save many a repub "career" when it does. Just a thought. And most of the populace either doesn't care (just wants to get by without their taxes being raised) or revels in the shit that comes out of the Chump's mouth.
16-05-2017, 09:07 AM
(15-05-2017 07:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  "There's zero evidence of wrong-doing in the Benghazi incident"

A) mom already answered you

B) Typical bullshit dodge, pointing out something Hillary did. Trump is the goddamn president.
16-05-2017, 10:06 AM

To even put both on the same level is an entirely new level of stupid.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]