No
When will you be done?
[Show Results]

I have no life :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I have no life :(
Ok so a lot of people know about Dota 2, DotA, Lol, aos, and hon. And a lto of people enjoy playing those games.

I spend around 4-8 hours a day watching and analysing either dota, dota 2, or LoL. I am in the middle of creating several spreadsheets that breakdown the heroes, items and creep mechanics in each game. on top of this I am recording the results of pro matches to create a data pool so that I can do more accurate ,dont know right word.

so i soend most if my time watching rather than playing video games. On top of all that I enjoy it.

so the question is do I have a life?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: I have no life :(
I voted yes, because clearly you have a life. It's a question of value.

Would I value your life? Not as much as my own.

That's what it boils down to homie. With life, the value isn't what someone else assigns you, the value is what you assign yourself.

Who cares what anyone else thinks? They don't have to get up in the morning and be inside of your head. Only you will ever do that. Supposing telepathy isn't possible.

My life wouldn't be all that impressive to most people my age, but fuck them, I gave up the lifestyle most people my age obsess about years ago. Decide what makes you happy and then do it as much as you can. Consequences for everything mind you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
16-08-2012, 04:01 PM
If I could as I would, I might be just like that.
Especially on LoL
I started playing it because I wanted a job at riot games. Now I am hooked.
I watch matches and champion spotlights and guides at breaktimes or when I don't have time to play one. And when I have to play one, I do so. As you can see on my LoL thread Big Grin
By now I started a gaming blog, that I like to write when I have a bit more time than just evenings. So that is for weekends and holidays.

So I get you, bro'. But isn't it fun? I like all of this. I like reading the LoL wiki, and comparing game plays of others to find out how I could do better and so on. It's a hobby, everyone should have a hobby Smile

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
16-08-2012, 05:24 PM
k i'll see if I can finish some parts and link them here

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

17-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Son.
My time spent on MW3 is currently at just over 13days, and I haven't played in 2months.
And MW3 is the CoD (well, CoD4, MW, Blops) I've spent least amount of time playing.
Then you add to that the 29other xbox games I have. Then you add onto that when I use to play WoW.
Then you add Paradox Games ontop of that (Hearts of Iron II/III, Europa Universalis III, Victoria II, Crusader Kings I/II, Europa Universalis Rome). Then other assorted games like most city building games, age of empires games, civilization games. Then you gotta add when I had a ps2 and all the time spent on that.
Oh and don't forget to add where it all started with the ps1 and all the time spent on that.

Get on my level.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-08-2012, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 09:23 PM by Xinoftruden.)
I'm almost done the LoL Heroes sheet Just got up the the atk spd done but other then that it's almost there.
Sheet
The Dota one is Here
Dota creeps here

19-08-2012, 09:21 PM
(17-08-2012 05:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get on my level.

Gaming since 1981, Beeeee-itch.

You won't even begin to catch up to my level until I'm dead*.

* A week next Tuesday.
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
19-08-2012, 10:43 PM
(19-08-2012 09:21 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 05:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get on my level.

Gaming since 1981, Beeeee-itch.

You won't even begin to catch up to my level until I'm dead*.

* A week next Tuesday.

Pacman can hardly be considered 'gaming'.

I was lucky that gaming actually started getting good around the time I started gaming.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I made them changeable so you can play around with them

10-09-2012, 03:50 AM
I tend to judge whether or not you have a life based on the consequences of you never having existed. In 100 years who will care that you ever lived? Do you have kids? Meaning that if you never existed, they would not exist. Are you doing anything to make the world a better place? Running an organization that helps the poor or cleans up the environment or for that matter even working for one? Are you a rolemodel for the next generation? If you did have kids, would you want them doing what you are doing with your life? I have to say I wouldn't want my kids to follow in my current steps, however I am trying to change that. I of course answered no to your question.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Insane Half-Life 1 & 2 speedruns ELK12695 0 211 09-07-2013 06:24 PM
Last Post: ELK12695
  Far Cry 3 - Real Life Experience Misanthropik 0 373 02-02-2013 03:58 PM
Last Post: Misanthropik
  Only enter if you are seriously sad with no life Hughsie 15 1,214 12-09-2012 04:04 PM
Last Post: Leela
  The Stanley Parable - Half Life 2 mod Michael 0 491 09-08-2011 12:04 AM
Last Post: Michael