I have no words...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: I have no words...
(14-11-2013 06:31 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am fucking crying why can't we have cool American artists like this. Instead we've got the bitchy hipster artists that complain and moan on and on about originality.

Nailing your scrotum to the ground? I'm game. Big Grin

I will pay good money to watch you nail your scrotum to the ground. Big Grin

Is that wrong? Unsure

No. Drinking Beverage Freak

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-11-2013, 05:12 PM
(13-11-2013 04:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How nervous would you be banging those nails in?
I mean yea you're nailing nails into your sack but imagine if you missed with the hammer, it's a little different to hitting your thumb.
Ooo that thought will make you cross your legs.

I crossed my legs so quickly that I crushed my balls. Even squirming at this can be dangerous.

[Image: opforum1.png]
14-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I think that the protest technique was uncalled for.

Russians need to grow up and run their country without Mongoloid power struggles, the USSR proves that this is possible.
14-11-2013, 09:36 PM
(14-11-2013 09:10 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I think that the protest technique was uncalled for.

Russians need to grow up and run their country without Mongoloid power struggles, the USSR proves that this is possible.

You need to open your mind to the world.

Nailing scrotums is the IN thing.

Everyone's doing it.

Shy
14-11-2013, 09:38 PM
(14-11-2013 09:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 09:10 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I think that the protest technique was uncalled for.

Everyone's doing it.

Shy

Scrotums are organs that are not meant to be nailed; I advise against such entertainment.

His protest was heading in the right direction because he realized that words would be useless against any type of authority.
14-11-2013, 09:38 PM
(14-11-2013 09:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Everyone's doing it.

Shy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-11-2013, 09:40 PM
(14-11-2013 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I do not understand Revenant77x.

What do you mean?
15-11-2013, 12:09 AM

What planet do you come from? Because you sure as shit aren't talking about the USSR I know of.

[Image: giphy.gif]