I have officially arrived

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2016, 05:45 AM
I have officially arrived
Hey sup everyone. I'm 21 years old and a male. I'm not sure exactly when I "became" and atheist, but I don't remember ever being religious. I'm very much anti religious, I get sort of annoyed that I live in the USA sometimes, because it's so religious. I wish religion was completely abolished and human beings didn't believe in absurd things, including astrology, mysticism, spirituality, aka anything that's faith based and involves a belief system.

As a person I don't really have much to brag about. I am a vegetarian, very disciplined about what I eat and don't eat. I play a video game every now and the. I read a book every now and then (I'm currently reading 1984). I'm obsessed with music and listen to music and new artists voraciously. It's been a passion of mine since I was in my mid teens, my library has only been growing since then. I also play guitar, and muddle around with bass, drums, and piano. My ultimate goal is to write my own music or co-write and record my own music. Not professionally, in dependently.

Okay, so that's the kinda good stuff, without boring you about life story details or anything like that. Here's the stuff that's not so good about me. I don't consider myself very smart. I haven't finished a year of college after 4 years and 3 tries. I am unemployed and extremely unmotivated. I'm lonely and depressed and I sort of hate that people are so selfish and care so much about money and stature. I honestly just wish that the world cared about relaxing, but it seems like a cold hard dust bin, where you have to work with the system you hate, just so you can get some of it's evil money.

So, there's more details about my life, but there's what I'll bother writing for now. I also love tumblr and visual art and run sort of a visual art blog, so there's that. I'm a very art oriented person, it's my favorite thing. To close, I would like to say I hope I get along nicely with the people here and become a respected member.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mittens Deluxe's post
24-04-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: I have officially arrived
Hey there. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 05:53 AM
uhh is this the same guy as before?
24-04-2016, 05:55 AM
(24-04-2016 05:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  uhh is this the same guy as before?
??? What? I just joined this forum.
24-04-2016, 06:02 AM

No he or she seems new.

OP. We get loads of trolls. Don't worry.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 06:20 AM
(24-04-2016 05:45 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Hey sup everyone. I'm 21 years old and a male. I'm not sure exactly when I "became" and atheist, but I don't remember ever being religious. I'm very much anti religious, I get sort of annoyed that I live in the USA sometimes, because it's so religious. I wish religion was completely abolished and human beings didn't believe in absurd things, including astrology, mysticism, spirituality, aka anything that's faith based and involves a belief system.

As a person I don't really have much to brag about. I am a vegetarian, very disciplined about what I eat and don't eat. I play a video game every now and the. I read a book every now and then (I'm currently reading 1984). I'm obsessed with music and listen to music and new artists voraciously. It's been a passion of mine since I was in my mid teens, my library has only been growing since then. I also play guitar, and muddle around with bass, drums, and piano. My ultimate goal is to write my own music or co-write and record my own music. Not professionally, in dependently.

Okay, so that's the kinda good stuff, without boring you about life story details or anything like that. Here's the stuff that's not so good about me. I don't consider myself very smart. I haven't finished a year of college after 4 years and 3 tries. I am unemployed and extremely unmotivated. I'm lonely and depressed and I sort of hate that people are so selfish and care so much about money and stature. I honestly just wish that the world cared about relaxing, but it seems like a cold hard dust bin, where you have to work with the system you hate, just so you can get some of it's evil money.

So, there's more details about my life, but there's what I'll bother writing for now. I also love tumblr and visual art and run sort of a visual art blog, so there's that. I'm a very art oriented person, it's my favorite thing. To close, I would like to say I hope I get along nicely with the people here and become a respected member.

Fellow ambitious musician here. I'm the off an on again student of Banjo who spoke here earlier.

Unfortunate you're going thorugh a depressive state right now. I've just recently gained control over my own irrational side. More than enough support groups here for the matter of being your own worst enemy, if you should need it. We even have our own doctor.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
24-04-2016, 06:48 AM
G'day Mittens, and welcome from Downunder. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
24-04-2016, 07:06 AM
Hello, welcome!

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
24-04-2016, 07:38 AM
(24-04-2016 05:55 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
??? What? I just joined this forum.

ah ok. you sounded very similar to someone else.
24-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post