I have one question I would love for the atheists to answer!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2017, 11:13 PM
I have one question I would love for the atheists to answer!!!!!!!
I would be very very happy if you guys could read this link and tell me if you believe it? This experience apparently changed the guy's life. He published a book on it and many people said they knew him and he is a changed man in the comments.

http://www.near-death.com/religion/chris...baker.html

Thanks to anyone who can in advance, much appreciated!
Love from Poland
yours truly
Mirek
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: I have one question I would love for the atheists to answer!!!!!!!
Sounds like a standard NDE -- Someone has a medical crisis and imagines a bunch of things. If he changed, it was probably because of the things he imagined, not because he experienced an actual afterlife.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2017, 11:16 PM
What the hell is it with all the near death shit lately?

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-02-2017, 11:17 PM
(19-02-2017 11:15 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Sounds like a standard NDE -- Someone has a medical crisis and imagines a bunch of things. If he changed, it was probably because of the things he imagined, not because he experienced an actual afterlife.

I am wondering though, how could he imagine something so graphic? He imagined that God sent him to hell as a messenger so that he could tell people hell is real. I don't get how an atheist's mind could have come up with that.
19-02-2017, 11:18 PM
(19-02-2017 11:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the hell is it with all the near death shit lately?

Probably a believer hoping to scare us into belief with a bunch of woo-woo stories about hell.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
(19-02-2017 11:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the hell is it with all the near death shit lately?

Dodgy

It's scary because it could mean there is hell Weeping
(19-02-2017 11:18 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

Probably a believer hoping to scare us into belief with a bunch of woo-woo stories about hell.

No I'm not trying to scare anyone. I myself am scared and I'm hoping you guys can assure me it's not true so I don't have to worry about hell
19-02-2017, 11:19 PM
(19-02-2017 11:17 PM)Mirek-Polska Wrote:  I am wondering though, how could he imagine something so graphic?

Childhood indoctrination and/or many years of church attendance, most likely.

19-02-2017, 11:22 PM
(19-02-2017 11:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 11:17 PM)Mirek-Polska Wrote:  I am wondering though, how could he imagine something so graphic?

Childhood indoctrination and/or many years of church attendance, most likely.

although there are no officially documented cases, do you think it is possible that people of other faiths would see gods from their religion in NDEs?
19-02-2017, 11:25 PM
(19-02-2017 11:18 PM)Mirek-Polska Wrote:  No I'm not trying to scare anyone. I myself am scared and I'm hoping you guys can assure me it's not true so I don't have to worry about hell.

Well, personally I think it's just a myth that church authorities invented so that they could frighten people into obedience. I realized that when I was very young, and so when various believers later tried to use hell to scare me, it bounced right off. If I got upset with them, it was because I thought it rude to threaten people like that.

[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post