I have returned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2010, 01:54 PM
RE: I have returned
(15-10-2010 01:17 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Hello, I'm a Newbie so I don't know you but welcome back. Smile

Thanks GK. Nice to meetcha. I'm Unbeliever, Stark Raving's fellow pseudo-administrator and the site's Great Old One. Been around since it was founded, almost.

Glad to see that it's finally experiencing some growth. For the first "era", this place was pretty much dead to the world.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2010, 02:58 PM
(15-10-2010 01:54 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(15-10-2010 01:17 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Hello, I'm a Newbie so I don't know you but welcome back. Smile

Thanks GK. Nice to meetcha. I'm Unbeliever, Stark Raving's fellow pseudo-administrator and the site's Great Old One. Been around since it was founded, almost.

Glad to see that it's finally experiencing some growth. For the first "era", this place was pretty much dead to the world.
Wait, you've been around since the beginning? I thought this site came from nothing.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2010, 04:12 PM
(15-10-2010 02:58 PM)jkshrout Wrote:  Wait, you've been around since the beginning? I thought this site came from nothing.

No. At first everything was compressed into a tiny singularity, and then with a tremendous explosion, the site was born. Fifteen billion years later, we arrived to make it our home.
15-10-2010, 05:05 PM
(15-10-2010 02:58 PM)jkshrout Wrote:  Wait, you've been around since the beginning? I thought this site came from nothing.

In the beginning, there was Usenet...

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2010, 08:48 PM
(15-10-2010 04:12 PM)No J. Wrote:  

No. At first everything was compressed into a tiny singularity, and then with a tremendous explosion, the site was born. Fifteen billion years later, we arrived to make it our home.
I've got this book right here that says otherwise.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
22-10-2010, 05:35 AM
Welcome back - i will look for your posts with anticipation