I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Heywood is a dipshit, and his snide one-liners don't merit concern. He only shows the shallowness of his own heart when he says things like that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
11-09-2015, 02:42 AM
(11-09-2015 02:29 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Like I said on that thread (which went a bit mental after you left btw) I cannot understand why Heywood Jablome hasn't been shit canned he has a neg rep of over 50 is the most obnoxious individual I've come across on tta is an obvious troll too. People have been banned for what appears to be much less than what blow job has done and yet he's still here I don't get it at all I mean is he paying the powers that be off or is it sexual favours I mean how does he do it ? Anyways he got short shrift from a bunch of people. Stay strong man we all care about you you're a good bloke mate Hug

Thanks mate.

HB doesn't bother me really. He's rude and obnoxious, but then so am I. Smile

I suppose the difference is I consider him a bullshit artist. But he does that to himself. Wandering through his definitions of the god he has created for himself is like a trip to Luna park. Or rather Loony park.

I get the new chemo twice a week. Yesterday I felt quite ill and slept early. NB was the least of my problems.

I am very grateful for the freedom here to share my progress through this journey with some decent people. That people still show an interest and care is amazing to me. People here have helped me through some very tough days. More so than they can be aware.

Chemo has had a tendency on me to render all things that don't matter, as nothing. Family and dear friends are what really matters. And I count the members here, Mom, Anjelle, Jenny, Yourself, Nishi, Thumpa etc and too many others to name, are amongst those I hold dear.

So strange, this internet time. People one may never meet may become so close. It's both odd and strange.

Thanks mate. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 02:47 AM
(11-09-2015 02:34 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Heywood is a dipshit, and his snide one-liners don't merit concern. He only shows the shallowness of his own heart when he says things like that.

Mind you, I did once start a thread about how stupid he is. I don't really recall doing it. But I do remember thinking it funny at the time. Big Grin

He sure is one classic troll. I'll commend him on that. It's like someone who pulls off a crime. I hate that you did it, but good job! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 03:21 AM
But even with criminals, one must maintain standards!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-09-2015, 03:25 AM
(11-09-2015 03:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  But even with criminals, one must maintain standards!

Well, I am Australian.... Big Grin

[Image: 1204081h-01.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 03:27 AM
Got me by the ears there, you did.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
(11-09-2015 03:27 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Got me by the ears there, you did.

You gotta watch out for those Van Diemen's mate! Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 05:15 AM
I joined this forum while you were out so I didn't know you. I recently had a very aggressive advanced prostate cancer and the treatment left me with severe ulcerative colitis. I feel like hell and that is why I am up at this godawful hour. However, as I have followed your travails on this thread, you have given my attitude a real kick in the ass and that is something I have needed. I am very much impressed with you, Banjo, and your own battle has helped me with my much less serious fight. Thank you.
[+] 6 users Like Black Eagle's post
11-09-2015, 05:24 AM
(11-09-2015 05:15 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I joined this forum while you were out so I didn't know you. I recently had a very aggressive advanced prostate cancer and the treatment left me with severe ulcerative colitis. I feel like hell and that is why I am up at this godawful hour. However, as I have followed your travails on this thread, you have given my attitude a real kick in the ass and that is something I have needed. I am very much impressed with you, Banjo, and your own battle has helped me with my much less serious fight. Thank you.
All the best to you black eagle why not start a thread ? The folks here are really supportive.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-09-2015, 05:28 AM
(11-09-2015 05:15 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I joined this forum while you were out so I didn't know you. I recently had a very aggressive advanced prostate cancer and the treatment left me with severe ulcerative colitis. I feel like hell and that is why I am up at this godawful hour. However, as I have followed your travails on this thread, you have given my attitude a real kick in the ass and that is something I have needed. I am very much impressed with you, Banjo, and your own battle has helped me with my much less serious fight. Thank you.
*Hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post