I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(15-09-2015 10:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Don't worry too much about the instruments, brotha -- they will come back to you. You've got bigger fish to fry, as in eating. Make sure you provide your body the armory it needs to fight this battle.

Taso's dad just called and told me the same thing. I must put my health first. I just miss music so much and want to be good in the band. So funny, 18 months ago they would have had to hire me. Smile

I just booked an hour lesson with a student for Sunday afternoon! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Ohhh Dale. It's hard it be in the rot like you are at the moment. But you just keep that picture close and look at it when needed. And go bother your friends it's not really a bother to them if they are real friends. I know music is very dear to you and has been your life. But right now it has to come second. Hang in there for even the bad times will turn good with time and patience. . . and some of that good old Dale touch that we all have seen plenty of by now.

*BIG HUG*

Oh and I think it's about time you told us why you have chosen the name Banjo when you are a drummer?

*MORE HUGS*
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
16-09-2015, 01:13 AM
Banjo was a dear old friend of mine when I was working in the bush, about 12 years old. An Aboriginal girl.

Thanks mate. Means a lot. I think I am just suffering side effects of the drug at the moment.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 06:35 PM
I am having a bad week. I had a pretty bad fall this morning. Luckily my martial arts background kicked in and I landed safely. However it was heavy. It just added to the depressive bunk I am in this morning/week. I had a shower to calm down, put a load of laundry in. Trying to stay busy. I think I'll go to the cafe for breakfast. I have three hours before I leave for the hospital.

Let's hope I don't collapse on the road. Wish me luck.

Banjo.
16-09-2015, 07:05 PM
(16-09-2015 06:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am having a bad week. I had a pretty bad fall this morning. Luckily my martial arts background kicked in and I landed safely. However it was heavy. It just added to the depressive bunk I am in this morning/week. I had a shower to calm down, put a load of laundry in. Trying to stay busy. I think I'll go to the cafe for breakfast. I have three hours before I leave for the hospital.

Let's hope I don't collapse on the road. Wish me luck.

I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself during fall. Hug Keep in touch as best you can. Will miss you while you are in the hospital Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Thanks Jenny.
Today is just a visit and back home again from hospital. Unsure whether to mention this depression.
At they cafe now trying to eat scrambled eggs. Having trouble.

Banjo.
16-09-2015, 07:22 PM
(16-09-2015 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Jenny.
Today is just a visit and back home again from hospital. Unsure whether to mention this depression.

I think you should mention it. Just take it slow and do the best you can. We are all pulling for you Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-09-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 07:39 PM by TheGulegon.)
I'm still cheering you on, Banjo!
Think that TV show Man vs Food, & we're all like:
Ban-JO Ban-JO Ban-JO! Tongue

[edit] Forgot the bro-hug! Hug

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
16-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Well I am home now. That is how close I am to the cafe. Smile
Thanks guys. I think t is the med's playing with me. My third day of severe depression. I am rarely depressed.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 08:02 PM
(16-09-2015 07:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Jenny.

I think you should mention it. Just take it slow and do the best you can. We are all pulling for you Heart

Most certainly mention the depression. With a drug trial, they want to know all the stuff that happens to who gets it so it will help them improve it. All your info - good and bad - is going to help out the next person.

I'm glad the cafe is so close. Heart Take things easier, Banjo - more leisurely- you deserve some relaxation. Shy

Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post