I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(16-09-2015 09:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Off to hospital. Will likely post from there anyway. Smile

I will be up for another hour or two, pm or email if you get bored Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-09-2015, 10:37 PM
kim Wrote:Most certainly mention the depression. With a drug trial, they want to know all the stuff that happens to who gets it so it will help them improve it. All your info - good and bad - is going to help out the next person.

I'm glad the cafe is so close. Heart Take things easier, Banjo - more leisurely- you deserve some relaxation. Shy

Hug

I told my coordinator and she just laughed. “take it more easily and remember, you are trying.“

Her husband is a musician, so she understands. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
17-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Glad you're doing better! Take it easySmileHeart
[+] 1 user Likes xastrogasmx's post
18-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Well as everyone has seen, I am having a rough patch. I want off this drug. But if I do that I will die. I am facing at least 9 more months of it, perhaps a year.

I hate to ring my friends and bother them. My family, what little there is of it is currently spread across QLD, Malaysia and Thailand. Accept for my 86 year old dad. And I don't want to put pressure on him.

I do not think I have the strength to go outside today. Likely I will be stuck on this couch all day.

It is so strange, one would think knowing it is the drug screwing with me would help. But it doesn't. Normally I am a pretty happy go lucky character. Now I am just a miserable shit! And I don't like it.

When I think about it there are people fighting wars right now. And here I am whining about cancer. Pathetic.

I shall try to do better. Yes

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 07:29 PM
(18-09-2015 07:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well as everyone has seen, I am having a rough patch. I want off this drug. But if I do that I will die. I am facing at least 9 more months of it, perhaps a year.

I hate to ring my friends and bother them. My family, what little there is of it is currently spread across QLD, Malaysia and Thailand. Accept for my 86 year old dad. And I don't want to put pressure on him.

I do not think I have the strength to go outside today. Likely I will be stuck on this couch all day.

It is so strange, one would think knowing it is the drug screwing with me would help. But it doesn't. Normally I am a pretty happy go lucky character. Now I am just a miserable shit! And I don't like it.

When I think about it there are people fighting wars right now. And here I am whining about cancer. Pathetic.

You really need to talk to your medical team about what this drug is doing to your mental state and your emotional state. There may be something that will help.

Feel better Banjo. We need you around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2015, 07:31 PM
(18-09-2015 07:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well as everyone has seen, I am having a rough patch. I want off this drug. But if I do that I will die. I am facing at least 9 more months of it, perhaps a year.

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Hug Can you talk to your doctor about an alternative to what you are currently using?
18-09-2015, 07:32 PM
(18-09-2015 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

You really need to talk to your medical team about what this drug is doing to your mental state and your emotional state. There may be something that will help.

Feel better Banjo. We need you around here.

I am due back at the hospital this Monday. It is Saturday now. I will talk to them. This is so unlike me.

Thanks Anjele.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 07:33 PM
(18-09-2015 07:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Hug Can you talk to your doctor about an alternative to what you are currently using?

Sadly the alternative is death.

Banjo.
18-09-2015, 07:48 PM
[Image: 4e5973075a4cadd5c3f8491383e53ce9_zpsr82kvl2d.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150909-WA0004_zpsvtzgwi0s.jpg]

[Image: 12011333_972569676134192_146778683568595...ccllmi.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 07:49 PM
She is a cutie!