I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-09-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(18-09-2015 07:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  She is a cutie!

Whenever I get down I look at her photos. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 07:58 PM
(18-09-2015 07:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You really need to talk to your medical team about what this drug is doing to your mental state and your emotional state. There may be something that will help.

Feel better Banjo. We need you around here.

I am due back at the hospital this Monday. It is Saturday now. I will talk to them. This is so unlike me.

Thanks Anjele.

You're not alone going through all of this, we're all here to support you, and we love you very much. Heart

I'll be home tonight, not doing much, other than eating vegan ice cream Big Grin So if you want to talk, play an online game whatever, pm me Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 07:59 PM
(18-09-2015 07:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  She is a cutie!

Whenever I get down I look at her photos. Smile

I can see why she puts a smile on your face! Such a little cutie pie! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 08:00 PM
(18-09-2015 07:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am due back at the hospital this Monday. It is Saturday now. I will talk to them. This is so unlike me.

Thanks Anjele.

You're not alone going through all of this, we're all here to support you, and we love you very much. Heart

I'll be home tonight, not doing much, other than eating vegan ice cream Big Grin So if you want to talk, play an online game whatever, pm me Hug

Thanks Jenny. As it turns out an old student is coming over. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 08:11 PM
(18-09-2015 08:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 07:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You're not alone going through all of this, we're all here to support you, and we love you very much. Heart

Thanks Jenny. As it turns out an old student is coming over. Smile

Sounds fun! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 09:15 PM
It'll be nice to see someone. Smile

Banjo.
18-09-2015, 10:07 PM
(18-09-2015 09:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It'll be nice to see someone. Smile

I'm so sorry you're by yourself so much but we are here to support you. There's a whole forum of people thinking about you from various parts of the world, just remember that. If you scream and yell at the world, it's perfectly ok. It means you have lots of fight in you and I love that in you.

I hope your student will lift your spirits.

But remember, we think the world of you.

Dancer

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-09-2015, 11:13 PM
(18-09-2015 10:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 09:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It'll be nice to see someone. Smile

I'm so sorry you're by yourself so much but we are here to support you. There's a whole forum of people thinking about you from various parts of the world, just remember that. If you scream and yell at the world, it's perfectly ok. It means you have lots of fight in you and I love that in you.

I hope your student will lift your spirits.

But remember, we think the world of you.

Dancer

Thanks Dancer. He mysteriously never showed. Instead I have been practicing drum technique on a rubber pad for about 3 hours.

Sent him a text asking if he was still coming and never heard back.

Banjo.
19-09-2015, 12:01 AM
(18-09-2015 07:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well as everyone has seen, I am having a rough patch. I want off this drug. But if I do that I will die. I am facing at least 9 more months of it, perhaps a year.

I hate to ring my friends and bother them. My family, what little there is of it is currently spread across QLD, Malaysia and Thailand. Accept for my 86 year old dad. And I don't want to put pressure on him.

I do not think I have the strength to go outside today. Likely I will be stuck on this couch all day.

It is so strange, one would think knowing it is the drug screwing with me would help. But it doesn't. Normally I am a pretty happy go lucky character. Now I am just a miserable shit! And I don't like it.

When I think about it there are people fighting wars right now. And here I am whining about cancer. Pathetic.

I shall try to do better. Yes

Hiya Dale,

Forgive the intrusion, but please, if you ever wish to Skype, I have broadband access that will accommodate it on on Wednesdays.

Believe me, it won't be any sort of burden, but actually a relief, in that I might be better able to help a friend. My Skype ID is Darrell Gossett, and it's yours to use if and when you see fit.

And -- you may or may not realize it, but you too are fighting a war as well. My son's mother fought a 10-year running battle with breast cancer that metastasized into lymphoma, and though I don't have the personal insight into the matter, I know goddamned well that it is a war, and as in any close-run thing, you must muster every resource. Seek help for your depression so that your mental resources are available too -- and lean on your friends, bud. That's what we're here for.

I hope to yap with you soon, we can talk music or politics or art or atheism or your struggle, whatever it is that helps you, and that's okay. Smile

Much love, brotha --

D
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi mate. There are many in the US with your name. I will PM you mine.

Thanks mate.

At least I got another hour of practice in. Pity I waited for him all day though.

Banjo.