I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-09-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
I still can't believe you are related to that cute girl Banjo. (^_^)

I agree that you should talk to the medical-staff about what you are going through.
I know energy is in the negative right now, but perhaps try and see if you can force yourself for a trip to a park, if there's one nearby. Perhaps you could even take along on of your smaller drums and have a go at it there?

*HUG*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-09-2015, 02:03 AM
(19-09-2015 12:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi mate. There are many in the US with your name. I will PM you mine.

Thanks mate.

At least I got another hour of practice in. Pity I waited for him all day though.

Hug

Sorry I've been out of the loop.

Shift work etc.

Don't forget to drop us a line if at any time you need something. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
19-09-2015, 03:04 AM
Thanks guys.

Watching the brand new Star Trek film helped me. And I have a student booked tomorrow afternoon. It is just a reading and technique class. I may go out for breakfast to a cafe and see some life.

Today ended up a waste of time with me waiting for the other student. He later gave me a weak excuse but I think he drinks and got drunk on the way. Good intentions and all that but the result was me sitting on my couch hitting a practice pad! As if I need anymore of that!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
19-09-2015, 09:31 AM
(19-09-2015 03:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.

Watching the brand new Star Trek film helped me. And I have a student booked tomorrow afternoon. It is just a reading and technique class. I may go out for breakfast to a cafe and see some life.

Today ended up a waste of time with me waiting for the other student. He later gave me a weak excuse but I think he drinks and got drunk on the way. Good intentions and all that but the result was me sitting on my couch hitting a practice pad! As if I need anymore of that!

How was the new Star Trek film? Did you like it? I like the guy that plays Spock, can't think of his name. That's such a hard role to step into after Leonard Nimoy. It would be daunting for an actor but he does a great job. Captain Kirk too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-09-2015, 08:17 PM
(19-09-2015 09:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 03:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.

How was the new Star Trek film? Did you like it? I like the guy that plays Spock, can't think of his name. That's such a hard role to step into after Leonard Nimoy. It would be daunting for an actor but he does a great job. Captain Kirk too.

No Kirk, no Spock. But there is a shrine to an admiral Nimoy!

Turns out it is a very well done fan film set ten years after Voyager. I began a thread about it in the movie section.

Oh and I feel much better today. Not down in the dumps like I was since last Tuesday's terrible practice session.

I have had some terrible weeks in my life, and that was one of them! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-09-2015, 02:50 AM
Hi guys.
I have decided not to post very much. I fear my brain is no longer as sharp as I hope it once was. I will continue to read and give likes and rep's etc. But I feel at this point I have nothing to add. Yesterday a comment was a pair of shoes because I thought whatever topic it was, was pointless. Others, probably with more clear minds than myself kept posting good thoughts.

I will keep this thread going because it is kind of my diary from a certain point of my illness. I have been incredibly honest on this thread and what you see is what I have been feeling. Both good and bad, weak and strong. I am after all a frail being and all of us frail beings suffer. We also have fun.

The worst of which for me is that young girl I have spoken about at RPA who was so sick. I still do not know what became of her. My last image was the horror and worry on her father's face and the confusion of her younger brother. Keeps me awake at night, worrying about that young girl. Sadcryface2

You have all been a great boon to me. So many people I admire and respect. A short list includes Mathilda, Free Thought, Jennybee, Anjele, Mom, Chas, Thumpa, The inquisition , Nishi (who I skype with), Bucky, Whiskey, Peothuhulu (I never get his name right! How about Sam? That is easy) Girly, who I adore for his wit and musical allusions, Nurse whom I respect beyond words, HOC for the Gwynnies...

So many of you have become so important in my life. Small as it is. You know what, I will even give a shout out to Q and Heywood. Just for being there occasionally. Even if it was to bag and insult me. As I am sure we gave in equal measure.

Free and Pops if you read this, you too. Although I hope you one day stop placing imagination before reason.

I will limit myself to musical and off topic subjects.

One may wonder then, why is he writing this post? It is precisely the problem. My mind has gone.

Thanks for understanding. And those whose names I did not type, you know who you are from the rep points I gave you.

Posted with a great deal of love, yes even you Heywood, damned troll! Big Grin
Dale.

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-09-2015, 03:29 AM
Good to concentrate on staying as well as you can Dale. In time your mind may clear until that time I'm sure all will send you every best wish and much affection, as do I
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-09-2015, 03:46 AM
Thanks mate. I just got a percussion gig this Thursday!

Fucking hell it'll probably end up on Australia's Funniest home videos!

But I have a gig! That is some progress at least I suppose. I just got off the phone. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
21-09-2015, 09:06 AM
hey sugar pants!

just stopped by to send you some Heart

keep on keeping on.

Bows.
Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Hope you're doing ok today Dale, thinking of you as always. Regards Adey
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post