I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-09-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
It sounds like you had a really great time. Good for you.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post
25-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Even the bassist has Mission Control at his feet!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
25-09-2015, 12:58 AM
That freaking awesome banjo. I'm so happy that it went so well.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-09-2015, 01:56 AM
(24-09-2015 07:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Lookin' good! Heart Looks like a fun time!

I really enjoyed myself.. Smile

(24-09-2015 08:29 PM)quoin Wrote:  It sounds like you had a really great time. Good for you.

Yeah it was fun. Smile

(25-09-2015 12:47 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Even the bassist has Mission Control at his feet!

Yeah it was the final song, just one of the vocalists with an electric effect and I was adding an effect with the chekere, Smile

(25-09-2015 12:58 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  That freaking awesome banjo. I'm so happy that it went so well.

Thanks so much mate. Enjoy your holiday. Thumbsup

I told a fellow drummer I played last night. He said "YOU DID WHAT???" Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 02:41 AM
Any night spent on a stage is a good night, brotha.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
25-09-2015, 03:43 AM
(25-09-2015 02:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Any night spent on a stage is a good night, brotha.

It is funny. I had a massive day today. Nearly two hours travelling time to my Dr and home,with shopping and a new phone plan and carrying groceries and having to rest at virtually every chair on the street etc. It took from 11 am until 5.20 when I got home. And all the groceries were heavy. Three bags. But things are cheaper in Campsie. Wink

While riding the bus home I heard the lyric "All we got is the music, and our last chance better use it, ain't sayin' the end is comin' to an end, cause the end ain't got one". And I kept thinking "Don't die mother fucker you have not finished playing. You have NOT finished playing. Do not die!"

I thought that thought over and over. I am determined to keep playing.Thumpa, I play this really diverse range of instruments. Shit nobody in Australia has ever seen live. Who the fuck takes an rebolo on stage in Australia. Or a zabumba?? Only me, as far as I am aware. Then word got around that I was a drummer. Talk about attention.

Everyone was fascinated last night and I had no real idea until told afterwards. Nobody knew what a pandeiro was. I pulled it out and they thought it was a tambourine. Big Grin

I know for sure now I will beat this disease! Playing music gave me a lot of confidence. Mind you I crashed out as soon as I got home. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 05:42 AM
There's no feeling like being on stage I love it sounds like you do too.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
25-09-2015, 05:49 AM
(25-09-2015 05:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  There's no feeling like being on stage I love it sounds like you do too.

As you know, my brain is chemo'd out. I do not recall you play or act.

What do you do?

Banjo.
25-09-2015, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 06:41 AM by adey67.)
I act, pantomime usually but no longer I'm afraid, my friend who wrote the pantos is the one who killed himself. His scripts were nothing short of brilliant such a waste. Sad You should have got that girls number mate, at the risk of sounding sexist and politically incorrect Asian girls are hot !!!
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-09-2015, 06:39 AM
So sad. Are you still interested in acting? To say "I have contacts" is a massive understatement.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post