I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-09-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, Anjele.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-09-2015, 10:20 PM
(27-09-2015 07:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I usually don't say too much about her as it's so draining on me and I know it would be tedious for anyone on the outside looking in.

You would be incorrect. Make no mistake. People care about you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-09-2015, 06:01 AM
My back hurts. 20+ minutes with a needle in my spine today while they sucked out marrow, then had to wait 5 minutes for the oncology guys to arrive with the chemo to shove into my spine.

"Be careful not to move!"

I did not. Curled into the fetal position.

Was supposed to lie still but they kicked me out after an hour. I am off my head on the drugs. Got home in pain, had a swig, yes a swig, of dilaudid. Currently running on a high. Don't feel right though. Did not eat dinner.

Having fun posting rubbish though. Glad to be here and grateful you poor sods put up with my antics.

Supposedly going out to dinner with nephew tomorrow night. But he has his own life.

I forgot to buy manuscript paper to chart out the set for the new funk band I joined. Grrrrr!

So unprofessional! So unlike me.

They sent me a soundcloud of the rehearsal. I can barely hear myself except when I play shakers. I can hear some bongos. Sounds okay, but I need to use congas. Happily everything is in time. except for one song that speeds up. You can hear me trying to hold it back and then the bass player comes across and says "This speeds up after each stop". He has played with me and knows my fixation with tempo. In fact he was watching me intently during that period, Smile

The coming weekend is a public holiday here. I may take the opportunity to collect some of my percussion gear. I'll have to throw out the bed to make room for it. I sleep on the couch anyway. At least I will have some room for drums!

The drummer is okay but ideally I'd like my student, who is only 14, to take the gig. He's a far superior drummer and is an awesome funk player. Any Tower of power song, no problem. Perhaps in the future..

Oh well, I miss my congas. They are physical, but I do need the exercise. Smile

I cannot remember why I began this post. ???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
29-09-2015, 06:46 AM
Just try and relax my friend and embrace lady morphine. Thinking of you and sending all best wishes your way Hug Smokin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-09-2015, 06:52 AM
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Just try and relax my friend and embrace lady morphine. Thinking of you and sending all best wishes your way Hug Smokin

Hey cheers mate.

"I sweat the foul terrain".

"Playing nightly, right here in neurotica."

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-09-2015, 07:00 AM
(29-09-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Just try and relax my friend and embrace lady morphine. Thinking of you and sending all best wishes your way Hug Smokin

Hey cheers mate.

You my brother are far from neurotic, caring supportive, down to earth inspiring yes,..... neurotic .....no.
29-09-2015, 07:24 AM
(29-09-2015 07:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey cheers mate.

You my brother are far from neurotic, caring supportive, down to earth inspiring yes,..... neurotic .....no.

That's a King Crimson lyric.

And yes, at times I am neurotic. Mainly caused by heavy drugs. Remember, this drug I am on has killed people.

"No no not me. I don't wanna burn!"

Another Crimson lyric. I am listening to them tonight for the first time in years. GREAT drummer!

Bill Bruford. IMHO the greatest drummer in Progressive rock. And a great jazz player who focused on odd time signatures. He took Joe Morello that much further,

Then retired,

Bastard! Big Grin

Banjo.
29-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Ah yes I read that dilaudid and midazolam are used in Ohio for executions when iv access is a problem so that kind of neurosis is sensible which kinda means its not neurosis if you catch my drift. Smile
29-09-2015, 08:28 AM
I feekl, Nott quite myself,

Banjo.
29-09-2015, 08:30 AM
That's to be expected mate maybe you should try to get some sleep if you can, it must be quite late in Oz