I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Will try. My brother is coming over.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2015, 06:05 PM
(16-10-2015 04:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Will try. My brother is coming over.

Hug I'm glad your brother is coming. If he doesn't get there soon, I'm with Girly, call an ambulance!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Hug

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post
16-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Yes, call an ambulance. Let us all know how everything is going. Keep in touch if you can.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-10-2015, 07:19 PM
I hope your brother drives an ambulance. Stubborn Aussie!

Be well, Banjo. Hug

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
16-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks guys.
My brother has yet to arrive but I am beginning to feel better. I think I have been having a poor reaction to the drug they reattached last week.
I am hesitant to go to the hospital because with it being Saturday, it'll be packed and I'll end up in the waiting room for hours and get sent home anyway. I'll let my brother take a look at me.

Thanks everyone. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
16-10-2015, 09:27 PM
(16-10-2015 07:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.
My brother has yet to arrive but I am beginning to feel better. I think I have been having a poor reaction to the drug they reattached last week.
I am hesitant to go to the hospital because with it being Saturday, it'll be packed and I'll end up in the waiting room for hours and get sent home anyway. I'll let my brother take a look at me.

Thanks everyone. Smile

Doesn't your Emergency Rooms triage take into account your ailment and move you to the front of the queue?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-10-2015, 02:54 AM
(16-10-2015 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 07:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.

Thanks everyone. Smile

Doesn't your Emergency Rooms triage take into account your ailment and move you to the front of the queue?

Not if there's folks who are haemorrhaging, or with acute MI's, breathing difficulties like acute asthma major trauma etc etc. He might get bumped up a little due to his condition but if his assessment shows nothing acutely life threatening then no deal that's kinda how triage works, it varies from country to country but not by much.
Stay safe banjo thinking of you.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
17-10-2015, 04:14 PM
(17-10-2015 02:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Doesn't your Emergency Rooms triage take into account your ailment and move you to the front of the queue?

Not if there's folks who are haemorrhaging, or with acute MI's, breathing difficulties like acute asthma major trauma etc etc. He might get bumped up a little due to his condition but if his assessment shows nothing acutely life threatening then no deal that's kinda how triage works, it varies from country to country but not by much.
Stay safe banjo thinking of you.

Ah, I see. I'm an old fat man with diabetes and every time I go to the ER for whatever reason I say "I got a pain in my chest and my left arm." Front of the line.

Be well Banjo.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys.
I have a special card that puts me at the head of the line. Sadly the local hospital s very close to the city and gets packed out on weekends. All they could do yesterday was give me two bags of fluids.

I return to my normal hospital tomorrow for an appointment with my Dr and more tests. Apparently I am now the only person on this drug trial. The local hospital knows nothing about it at all.

The plan so far is to survive for about a year and get a bone marrow transplant.

The other person on the trial went through this and survived, but is much younger than me. I just keep thing about my niece. Who just discovered mulberries!

[Image: IMG-20151017-WA0000_zpssgrxiecr.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post