I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Ermahgerd, that is the cutest kid I think I've ever seen! Banjo your niece is adorable!!

Glad to see you posting again. I was seriously worried for a while, there, bud. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-10-2015, 08:04 PM
(17-10-2015 07:54 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Ermahgerd, that is the cutest kid I think I've ever seen! Banjo your niece is adorable!!

Glad to see you posting again. I was seriously worried for a while, there, bud. Sad

Yeah whenever I feel down, I think of her.

Also, thanks for the kind words.

I missed you and am glad to have you back. Amd still sick today and can't keep anything down, but go to see my professor tomorrow and get a check up. I now have 8 gigs of data on my phone whereas before I had just 3. So I will be better able to stay in touch if admitted. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
17-10-2015, 08:44 PM
(17-10-2015 04:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.
I have a special card that puts me at the head of the line. Sadly the local hospital s very close to the city and gets packed out on weekends. All they could do yesterday was give me two bags of fluids.

I return to my normal hospital tomorrow for an appointment with my Dr and more tests. Apparently I am now the only person on this drug trial. The local hospital knows nothing about it at all.

The plan so far is to survive for about a year and get a bone marrow transplant.

The other person on the trial went through this and survived, but is much younger than me. I just keep thing about my niece. Who just discovered mulberries!

[Image: IMG-20151017-WA0000_zpssgrxiecr.jpg]

Adorable!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-10-2015, 09:21 PM
What a beautiful niece and she has an amazing uncle.....you.

Here's a hug, a kiss and a wink. HugKiss

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-10-2015, 09:27 PM
(17-10-2015 09:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What a beautiful niece and she has an amazing uncle.....you.

Here's a hug, a kiss and a wink. HugKiss

She is adorable and has no idea the help she has given me. Thinking of her has literally kept me alive. Smile

Thanks Dance and Jenny both. Blush

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
18-10-2015, 12:26 AM
(17-10-2015 04:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 04:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She is such a cutie.

Hang in there Banjo...we need you around here.

Thanks Anjele.

I am trying as hard as I can. The weather in Sydney has been all over the place this past week and I think it may have affected me. Hot one day, cold the next. My body doesn't handle it well. I'll ask my professor tomorrow what he thinks.

You guys are an amazing help. Mostly I am alone and it is nice to have people there to talk to when I feel a bit rough.

Thanks again so much. Smile

We love you, brotha. Stay strong!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-10-2015, 02:47 AM
(18-10-2015 12:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 04:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Anjele.

I am trying as hard as I can. The weather in Sydney has been all over the place this past week and I think it may have affected me. Hot one day, cold the next. My body doesn't handle it well. I'll ask my professor tomorrow what he thinks.

You guys are an amazing help. Mostly I am alone and it is nice to have people there to talk to when I feel a bit rough.

Thanks again so much. Smile

We love you, brotha. Stay strong!

Will do!

I wonder if you saw I posted your character as Allan Holdsworth on the sit com thread? My teacher Virgil just toured with him.

I will stick around my friend. Smile

Still too much to do.

I am having some of my percussion instruments delivered and one of my kits and a couple of amazing snares. Believe it I have over 100 snares!

I'll likely get three.

It'll also be nice to have a set of congas for the funk band. Which I gather does not often rehearse! So far once in a month. HTF is the band going to improve?

I began this post ages ago. Then had a call from our Danish mate on Skype, Nishi. Always a pleasure. Poor guy caught me in my underpants!

I feel very sad for him. Nobody should have to experience that!

While on that call my niece and sister in law arrived. My niece as already worked out hot to use my phone. Then my brother arrived and gave me his "You're not doing enough!" speech. I am doing my best. He wants me to get into an exercise program. I agree it is a fine idea, but not yet. He often forgets I am qualified in 17 styles of martial arts. I am perfectly aware of what I can do. He forgets also I broke my back. I am lucky I can walk.

Oh well should not whinge. My niece took a couple of pic's. Sorry about the lighting.

Self portrait.

[Image: 2015-10-18%2018.13.09_zpsltzdf0ql.jpg]

One of her ugly uncle looking his best.

[Image: 2015-10-18%2018.10.37_zpsdnbtrmlt.jpg]

And one I took of her.

[Image: 2015-10-18%2018.02.07_zpsuodm4zvw.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
18-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Awwww. I still don't quite understand she's blood related to you mate. (^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-10-2015, 04:12 AM
(18-10-2015 04:01 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Awwww. I still don't quite understand she's blood related to you mate. (^_^)

Especially me! Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-10-2015, 04:23 AM
(17-10-2015 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 02:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Not if there's folks who are haemorrhaging, or with acute MI's, breathing difficulties like acute asthma major trauma etc etc. He might get bumped up a little due to his condition but if his assessment shows nothing acutely life threatening then no deal that's kinda how triage works, it varies from country to country but not by much.
Stay safe banjo thinking of you.

Ah, I see. I'm an old fat man with diabetes and every time I go to the ER for whatever reason I say "I got a pain in my chest and my left arm." Front of the line.

Be well Banjo.
Yup, that's the way to do it and it will work every time my friend Yes
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post