I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-10-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
So I just got a message from Banjo.

The last time he was at the hospital they changed the container that is pumping medicine into his body. And the nurse seems to have by accident doubled the dosage.
So he has been a bit out it the since then. (I can't imagine how it must feel when you feel your mind getting lost like that)

So he will be taking a few (I hope) days off until he feel a bit more himself. Now if that's JennyBee level of break or what, time has yet to show. But I promised I'd relay to you guys as to avoid concern about his absence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Thanks for telling. Phew, double dose, that can't be good... Those drugs are pretty serious! If you talk to him before the rest of us, will you tell him that we're all thinking about him and hope he feels better soon?!
22-10-2015, 01:56 AM
(22-10-2015 01:28 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Thanks for telling. Phew, double dose, that can't be good... Those drugs are pretty serious! If you talk to him before the rest of us, will you tell him that we're all thinking about him and hope he feels better soon?!
Will do.

I do think it's a short break though so he'll be back soon. . . i think. (^_^)
22-10-2015, 03:38 AM
(22-10-2015 12:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I just got a message from Banjo.

The last time he was at the hospital they changed the container that is pumping medicine into his body. And the nurse seems to have by accident doubled the dosage.
So he has been a bit out it the since then. (I can't imagine how it must feel when you feel your mind getting lost like that)

So he will be taking a few (I hope) days off until he feel a bit more himself. Now if that's JennyBee level of break or what, time has yet to show. But I promised I'd relay to you guys as to avoid concern about his absence.
Wow that nurse is gonna be in trouble for sure,i would not want to be her/him drug mistakes involving chemo can get you struck off as a double dose of some chemo = certain death so banjo is lucky its this experimental stuff really as are we. All the best to banjo rest easy my friend.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-10-2015, 07:05 AM
And the school of sharks lawyers are gathering at his bedside........

Good gravy, what a blunder. I hope Banjo doesn't expect that level of care going forward.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
22-10-2015, 08:20 AM
(22-10-2015 12:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So I just got a message from Banjo.

I hope he takes the Jennybee level of break! We miss him when he's not here. TTA is not the same without Banjo Heart I'm hoping he's okay. Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-10-2015, 12:33 PM
(20-10-2015 08:29 PM)julep Wrote:  Drummers are special. You keep the beat. You get us all to 1 at the exact right time. Nothing inadequate about that. Without the beat there's no dance, and without the dance, what's the point of existing?

Sorry you're feeling bad today, and I hope tomorrow is better.

Plus, who else is going to deliver the pizza order we phoned in? [Image: 2mdfamh_th.jpg]

I hope you get to feeling better, Banjy. Smile Hang in there, brotha!
22-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Oh wow. Insult to injury. Angry

He needs to take it easy for a few day.

Hang in there Banjo. Heart

Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Wishing all the best for you Banjo.
Hug
22-10-2015, 04:30 PM

Thank you for the update...while I hate this happened, I am glad they figured out what was going on and why Banjo felt so bad lately. Hopefully he will be back to himself as soon as the levels of chemo even out a bit...hugs toBanjo. Take the time you need to rest and feel better. We will be here when you are up to a visit.

Thanks Nishi, you are a good guy. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post