I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-10-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
I don't think you were here, brother. I think you were having one of those hallucinations that I have learned to enjoy so much. It's the only thing good about being this fucking sick. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
28-10-2015, 05:29 PM
At some point you posted in your percussion thread.... recently, don't remember when. So, you feel better again I hope?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-10-2015, 05:30 PM
(28-10-2015 05:05 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 04:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So I did come here yesterday?
The above is an actual question.

I think I did. I'm not sure.

If you click on your name to get to your profile there should be a link to 'find all posts'. You can see there what you posted and check if you did anything. With the time difference I'm not sure what time you are questioning.

Thanks mate. I found 'em anyway. But will follow your advice in the future.

Jenny, Anjelle, mum, Dances and evryone else who missed me and let lovely messages, thank you.

Last week was quite the week. You guys know how I've said it is hard to feel sorry for oneself when so many others are ill? Last week a dear friend lost his baby and another friend informs me that a mutual friend has cancer. The baby was only about 7 or 8 months old.

Gone, "puff", just like that. Complications with the little fellows lungs.

My mate has been far stronger than I. He waited a year without even telling anyone! Happily his cancer is not as serious and he's been an out patient all this time. But still....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-10-2015, 05:37 PM
(28-10-2015 05:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  At some point you posted in your percussion thread.... recently, don't remember when. So, you feel better again I hope?

Thanks Dom.

I am out of it. Totally. Yesterday was huge. It first involved massive amounts of walking because my 87 year old father told me where he was, then decided it'd be a good idea to move. I had to walk 4 extra blocks to meet him.

Then he leading the way took me miles. I am shattered, exhausted. He's old and just does not understand.

My brain is very slow right now. I'm quite the dumb arse now. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
28-10-2015, 05:39 PM
(28-10-2015 05:15 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I don't think you were here, brother. I think you were having one of those hallucinations that I have learned to enjoy so much. It's the only thing good about being this fucking sick. Smile

Really?

Banjo.
28-10-2015, 05:59 PM
(28-10-2015 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 05:15 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I don't think you were here, brother. I think you were having one of those hallucinations that I have learned to enjoy so much. It's the only thing good about being this fucking sick. Smile

Really?

It's a short escape from reality. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
28-10-2015, 06:39 PM
(28-10-2015 05:59 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  It's a short escape from reality. Big Grin

Reality is an actual thing???

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
28-10-2015, 07:05 PM
(28-10-2015 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 05:59 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  It's a short escape from reality. Big Grin

Reality is an actual thing???

Only in our minds.

Good to have you back.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-10-2015, 07:31 PM
(28-10-2015 07:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Reality is an actual thing???

Only in our minds.

Good to have you back.

Thank you very much. Nice to be welcome. Smile

Banjo.
28-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Good to see you are feeling better!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post