I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-11-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(13-11-2015 01:43 AM)Thadd Wrote:  Banjo, some of my most beloved family members have or have had cancer. But sadly, as logical individuals you and I.... we must face the fact that this life is our last. (Unless you think that the universe will expand and collapse and that event will make these events of life repeat if not happen similarly)

I am not bright enough to understand your point?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 01:52 AM
(13-11-2015 01:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You do indeed. I am very grateful. And humbled.

Thank you. Dale.
I am sorry to be a pest kind sir, but do you mind telling me a little about your life. Not only your atheist life. Heh. The whole 9hundred
13-11-2015, 07:55 PM
(13-11-2015 01:52 AM)Thadd Wrote:  I am sorry to be a pest kind sir, but do you mind telling me a little about your life. Not only your atheist life. Heh. The whole 9hundred

Maybe you should actually bother to read the thread before you ask questions.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-11-2015, 08:09 PM
(13-11-2015 01:52 AM)Thadd Wrote:  I am sorry to be a pest kind sir, but do you mind telling me a little about your life. Not only your atheist life. Heh. The whole 9hundred

Oh I was a bit tired last night but get it now. You are under the impression I think I am special or something? This began as an apology and simply developed into a kind of diary. I figured why not?

Now if you wish to take pot shots as a newbie in the health and support forum I doubt you'll last long. Or even if you are worth anyone's time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-11-2015, 08:08 AM
(13-11-2015 08:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Oh I was a bit tired last night but get it now. You are under the impression I think I am special or something? This began as an apology and simply developed into a kind of diary. I figured why not?

Now if you wish to take pot shots as a newbie in the health and support forum I doubt you'll last long. Or even if you are worth anyone's time.
Consider
I looked at his posts and I'm not sure he meant any disrespect, I didn't read it that way, sounded to me more like he was interested in your story but just couldn't be arsed to read through the thread
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-11-2015, 02:42 PM
(14-11-2015 08:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I looked at his posts and I'm not sure he meant any disrespect, I didn't read it that way, sounded to me more like he was interested in your story but just couldn't be arsed to read through the thread

That is disrespect. Intentional or not.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-11-2015, 04:33 PM
I don't think he meant disrespect. And it's a long thread to read. But he should have skimmed a bit and he would have gotten the crux of it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-11-2015, 05:17 PM
(14-11-2015 04:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think he meant disrespect. And it's a long thread to read. But he should have skimmed a bit and he would have gotten the crux of it.

Thanks Dom, you make a good point it is quite a long thread.
15-11-2015, 09:10 AM
(13-11-2015 08:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh I was a bit tired last night but get it now. You are under the impression I think I am special or something? This began as an apology and simply developed into a kind of diary. I figured why not?

I think you're special Blush
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
15-11-2015, 09:14 AM
How are you doing Banjy?
Hug