I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Thanks guys..

Thanks Lady. I am well. Just returned from hospital.

As I crossed the bridge I took some shots of the Aussie and Tri colour flags atop the bridge. Must see if any came out and are worth posting.

And yeah, that guy was being a smartarse. No doubt about it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 07:56 PM
(14-11-2015 04:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think he meant disrespect. And it's a long thread to read. But he should have skimmed a bit and he would have gotten the crux of it.

I did read it. But I wanted more detail is all.
[+] 1 user Likes Thadd's post
15-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Nice to see some of you can read minds. But if you could in real life, you'd realize I wasn't being disrespectful. I understand why banjo is being sensitive. But the the rest of you, shame! acting like a bunch of christians confronted with evidence for evolution. Emotional.......
15-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Nice to see some of you can read minds. Now only if you learn to read posts. But if you could do either in real life, you'd realize I wasn't being disrespectful. I understand why banjo is being sensitive. But the the rest of you, shame! acting like a bunch of christians confronted with evidence for evolution. Emotional.......
15-11-2015, 08:51 PM
(15-11-2015 07:56 PM)Thadd Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 04:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think he meant disrespect. And it's a long thread to read. But he should have skimmed a bit and he would have gotten the crux of it.

I did read it. But I wanted more detail is all.

You did sound a bit "strange".

Mate there isn't much that has not been covered. I became ill, just as many many others have. Lost my career, am still having to visit hospital two to three times a week.

When not doing that I am usually alone at home. Either watching doco's on aeroplanes and history on Youtube or movies and TV shows on the net.

When I need company I come here. I live alone. My family is tiny and is usually somewhere else on the planet.

So I deal with this crap myself with special help from a cancer charity and drives me to and from dr's appointments.

I seem to be doing ok but still have blood tests every week and lumbar punctures and marrow biopsies two days after the LP's.

I used to lead a wonderful life full of music and radio and TV and such. Now here I am on my couch.

Not much else to talk about. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-11-2015, 03:48 AM
(15-11-2015 08:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 07:56 PM)Thadd Wrote:  I did read it. But I wanted more detail is all.

Mate there isn't much that has not been covered. I became ill, just as many many others have. Lost my career, am still having to visit hospital two to three times a week.

When not doing that I am usually alone at home. Either watching doco's on aeroplanes and history on Youtube or movies and TV shows on the net.

When I need company I come here. I live alone. My family is tiny and is usually somewhere else on the planet.

So I deal with this crap myself with special help from a cancer charity and drives me to and from dr's appointments.

I seem to be doing ok but still have blood tests every week and lumbar punctures and marrow biopsies two days after the LP's.

I used to lead a wonderful life full of music and radio and TV and such. Now here I am on my couch.

Hug
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-11-2015, 05:39 AM
Hug

Wishing you well mate. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-11-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 08:32 AM by adey67.)
(15-11-2015 08:19 PM)Thadd Wrote:  Nice to see some of you can read minds. Now only if you learn to read posts. But if you could do either in real life, you'd realize I wasn't being disrespectful. I understand why banjo is being sensitive. But the the rest of you, shame! acting like a bunch of christians confronted with evidence for evolution. Emotional.......
I understand how you're feeling and for what its worth if you look back a page or two you will see i diddnt think you were being disrespectful but please understand that firstly the issues and support section is slightly different from the main forum and secondly that many of us have been part of banjos journey for quite some time he is a very inspirational person and we are extremely fond of him. No one is acting like christians we are acting like human beings. May I gently remind you that losing religion and becoming atheist does not involve the evolution of a star trek Vulcan persona, indeed for many of us its quite the opposite. A warm welcome to tta its nice to have you on board.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-11-2015, 08:39 AM
(15-11-2015 08:19 PM)Thadd Wrote:  Nice to see some of you can read minds. Now only if you learn to read posts. But if you could do either in real life, you'd realize I wasn't being disrespectful. I understand why banjo is being sensitive. But the the rest of you, shame! acting like a bunch of christians confronted with evidence for evolution. Emotional.......

You have to understand two things: One is there are numerous trolls who come in on a daily basis and like to start shit with atheists in here. Two is that we all love Banjo and so when it appears that someone is starting shit with him--people will come to his defense. That is what friends do for each other.

It is very hard to read someone's true intent on the internet since you can't hear a person's voice or see facial expressions. I am glad you meant no disrespect towards Banjo and were genuinely interested in his journey.

Welcome to TTA! Smile
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 08:40 AM
(15-11-2015 08:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 07:56 PM)Thadd Wrote:  I did read it. But I wanted more detail is all.

It's a hug fest! Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post