I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-11-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...turing-You

Here's the thread.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-11-2015, 06:17 PM
(19-11-2015 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...turing-You

Here's the thread.

Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 06:18 PM
I can't seem to find JDogg's links there. But the old ones worked for me. Maybe I am just not looking hard enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-11-2015, 06:32 PM
(19-11-2015 06:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't seem to find JDogg's links there. But the old ones worked for me. Maybe I am just not looking hard enough.

Well I am about to head to the cafe for breakfast and a coffee and listen to you on my android! After I put my towels into the washing machine. Smile

Oh and my professor #1 just rang and apologised for our meeting yesterday morning. I told her it is okay. Hell I am sick, right? Not her fault and I am very fond of her.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-11-2015, 06:35 PM
(19-11-2015 06:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 06:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't seem to find JDogg's links there. But the old ones worked for me. Maybe I am just not looking hard enough.

Well I am about to head to the cafe for breakfast and a coffee and listen to you on my android! After I put my towels into the washing machine. Smile

Oh and my professor #1 just rang and apologised for our meeting yesterday morning. I told her it is okay. Hell I am sick, right? Not her fault and I am very fond of her.

At my last appointment with my oncologist (almost a year ago) she released me from care. I didn't know how to react...so much time was spent scheduled around cancer. I hesitated trying to find something to say other than just goodbye. She came over and gave me a hug.

We took a shot...she was there every step of the way...and we won! Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-11-2015, 06:39 PM
(19-11-2015 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  At my last appointment with my oncologist (almost a year ago) she released me from care. I didn't know how to react...so much time was spent scheduled around cancer. I hesitated trying to find something to say other than just goodbye. She came over and gave me a hug.

We took a shot...she was there every step of the way...and we won! Thumbsup

So pleased for you. Big Grin

As per interview....

Fucking shit wont play on my android!!!!!!

I'll read a book at the cafe and listen to you when I get home. It works on my pc.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Banjo, I was watching this Uptown Funk flashmob dance and noticed the Sidney Opera House in the background and thought of you.

Here ya go, just for you.....

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-11-2015, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 07:10 AM by Banjo.)
(19-11-2015 09:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Banjo, I was watching this Uptown Funk flashmob dance and noticed the Sydney Opera House in the background and thought of you.

Here ya go, just for you.....

Thank you! Smile

Banjo.
20-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Hey guys.

I am having a rough time. I have mainly been keeping it to myself. I have not slept. It is now 6.37 am and later around 8.30 I must travel by public transport to the shop where I teach, teach a few drummers, and then quit.

I have to face some pretty hard facts. The doctor's meeting the other day made it clear that from this point things are going downhill pretty fast. My life and situation has changed.

Although it is not in my nature to quit, I must face up to certain realities. Yesterday for example, I was on a Skype call with Nishi (Great bloke) and had to cut it short due to vomiting. Happily I have a flat full of anti nausea tablets and they helped. I was able to call him back and we spoke a little longer.

The pain is such I can barely walk now. Painkillers, no matter how strong are simply not enough. I am out of it a lot. I make posts I do not recall.

To be honest with you, I am suicidal. But as you know that is not really in my nature. Nevertheless it is in my mind. And one knows I can get the medications to do it! These days the doctors will give me virtually anything.

The three operations I underwent last week have left me deflated. The chemo injected into my spine has a very strong effect upon my emotions. There is a ten day cycle where my emotions are messed up. By day ten (yesterday) I am a mess. However, today, day 11 seems to have become the new day ten. Or perhaps day ten has stretched out into day 11.

I will be getting a call from member Elk on Monday regarding his drumming. I hope I can help.

In fact I may simply cancel classes today and stay lying down on the couch. On Tuesday a cancer carer will be taking me to hospital. I may ask them to drive me to the shop and pick up my gear and then get a lift back home after I am done.

Yes I think that is what I'll do.

I am extremely grateful to all of you who have become like a surrogate family through all this. It may seem strange to some to see one bare his soul and situation. However many years ago as a young martial artist, I decided to attempt to rid myself of ego. Unsure if I succeeded, but that was the plan. So for me this is easy. I've nothing to hide.

As you know, I am usually alone. So you have all kept me company. And I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

I am still willing to help anyone if needed. I am very worried about Free Thought and he has been on my mind all night. I can be contacted via Skype and if I can listen to anyone in difficulties vent. I am here. The beauty is I understand.

So anyway, that is the situation at this time on this day, the 21/11/15.

D.

Banjo.
20-11-2015, 02:25 PM
I can't imagine what you are going through but, whatever happens, please understand that you've made a deep impression on many people, myself included. You are an example of what people can be at their best. I only hope I could be half so decent and generous if I were in a similar situation.

I support the right for people to decide for themselves when life has become unbearable but I really hope you are able to push through this one day at a time and stick with us for as long as possible. Try not to make any unalterable decisions when you are at the bad part of the cycle; you know you aren't thinking clearly at that time.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post