I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(20-11-2015 02:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I can't imagine what you are going through but, whatever happens, please understand that you've made a deep impression on many people, myself included. You are an example of what people can be at their best. I only hope I could be half so decent and generous if I were in a similar situation.

I support the right for people to decide for themselves when life has become unbearable but I really hope you are able to push through this one day at a time and stick with us for as long as possible. Try not to make any unalterable decisions when you are at the bad part of the cycle; you know you aren't thinking clearly at that time.

Thanks mate. I have just sent texts to all my students cancelling today. The chemo cycle has ravaged me and hit me full on today. There is no way I can teach. I simply cannot do it.

As I said, it is not in my nature to quit and I will fight. The above is just my feelings I suppose. There is still my niece... Smile

It's just one of those days I suppose. Undecided

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 02:44 PM
I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick. I think it's good that you are just going to take it easy today. I also think you are a wonderful and amazing person for helping and caring about others on here even though you are going through a lot yourself. Keep up the fight. You still have so much to fight for. We are all here for you, pm me any time you feel like talking. Heart Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 02:53 PM
(20-11-2015 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick. I think it's good that you are just going to take it easy today. I also think you are a wonderful and amazing person for helping and caring about others on here even though you are going through a lot yourself. Keep up the fight. You still have so much to fight for. We are all here for you, pm me any time you feel like talking. Heart Hug

Thanks Jenny.

At least it has cooled down a bit and I have the windows open. I think yesterday it was about 110F in Sydney around 6pm.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-11-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm going to the hospital now.

Banjo.
20-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey mate I know it's fucking rough. In a way I can't begin to imagine. But please don't make any decisions while you are on this tenth day. You are strong, and I believe in you.

*FUCKING BIG HUUUUUUUG*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-11-2015, 03:21 PM
(20-11-2015 03:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm going to the hospital now.

We all Heart you, Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 03:27 PM
I hold out hope that this is a temporary setback.
If it doesn't turn out to be, I expect you will do what's right for you.

More hugs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-11-2015, 03:29 PM
I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
I cannot relate to your experience. No matter what tomorrow brings you're still a good guy and an inspiration. I wish I could take it away. I wish I had some of my percussion instruments left. I'd play in your honor.

We're here. Always.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-11-2015, 03:33 PM
All love and best wishes to you my friend carry on fighting even if at times you do feel like quitting when you feel like that then think of your niece she is absolutely gorgeous! I've gotta go now as I'm in danger of welling up and saying silly shit
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-11-2015, 03:48 PM
We are all behind you what ever happens. You bring and continue bring great things to this forum and contribute so much thought and love. We all look forward to your posts even when they're a little crazy. As a matter of fact the crazy drug induced ones are the most interesting.

I think about you often. I see Australia mentioned in the news and I think about Dale the Drummer in Australia. That's pretty neat. HeartHeartHeart

Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post