I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-11-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(20-11-2015 11:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It makes sense when the Intertubes work, am I right?

Yes! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-11-2015, 06:46 AM
So glad you got the help you needed I was real worried for a while. Its both surreal and great how fond you can become of people who you have never met, this is why I love tta, its a great community which shows the power of humanity, and its all done without religious motivation, no deities required ! Stay safe my friend and always know that my best thoughts and wishes are with you. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-11-2015, 07:16 AM
(20-11-2015 09:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is not really about me. Ultimately it is about those people who have helped me over time. It is you all. When I think about the great people here, there is a swell of respect and awe for humanity in general.

Damn it, Banjo, quit making the rest of us look bad. If anybody has reason to be self-centered and angry at the world it is you and here you go again thinking about others. How the hell are we supposed to live up to that example? Knock it off already!

Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-11-2015, 02:46 PM
(21-11-2015 06:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  So glad you got the help you needed I was real worried for a while. Its both surreal and great how fond you can become of people who you have never met, this is why I love tta, its a great community which shows the power of humanity, and its all done without religious motivation, no deities required ! Stay safe my friend and always know that my best thoughts and wishes are with you. Thumbsup

Yes it is weird surreal and somewhat strange. But this is just people communicating as they always did, but in a new way.

I also feel the same about you. In fact when I wrote my post upon my return home I did not say as much to you as I'd have liked.

From when you first joined your kindness to me has been evident. I may have even mentioned that when giving you a rep. (I just woke up and have not checked).

Through that kindness you showed yourself. You are quite a man and I too hold you dear. And thanks for kicking my butt yesterday. All you guys got me to the hospital.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-11-2015, 02:48 PM
(21-11-2015 07:16 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Damn it, Banjo, quit making the rest of us look bad. If anybody has reason to be self-centered and angry at the world it is you and here you go again thinking about others. How the hell are we supposed to live up to that example? Knock it off already!

Big Grin

And here you are again. Mate seriously, you'll make me cry. Give me a break! Bowing

Banjo.
21-11-2015, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 03:06 PM by Banjo.)
And this morning, 22/11/15 7.49 am.

I awoke feeling much better. This shows me the damned chemo cycle was the culprit yesterday. It was possibly the most negatively effective of any I have had. Now I hope I can put it behind me. I also now know that it can extend into day 11. That will make me more cautious next month. I guess I have been so focussed on day 10. I dunno....

What I do know is that I am looking forward to today. I am doing a little teaching. I feel stronger. More optimistic and more determined.

As I said yesterday, long ago I gave up on the idea of personal ego. So I am not embarrassed at showing you all my weakness when it happens. As was so evident yesterday.

What matters is you are here. It matter that here are people I can trust awake some time on the planet who are willing to hope and help.

This has made me a stronger man.

I have rarely mentioned Seth. I do not listen to his show... However I did listen to his show and through Seth I found you. So I must also thank Seth for helping make my survival possible. Were it not for him.......

I am sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee. I have a couple of hours until I teach. I'll probably leave here in an hour. I need to shower and get ready...

Thanks everybody. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
21-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Hug

Thumbsup

Wishing you all the best as all ways.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-11-2015, 07:09 PM
I hope your teaching goes well today! Glad you're feeling better!
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
21-11-2015, 07:38 PM
I am so happy to hear you are doing better today. Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Just catching up, Dale. You had a really rough couple of days there. I adore your will to continue. As long as you are with us, there is hope.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post