I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Hey cheers guys.
As it turned out I had an outstanding day. I was full of verve and vigour and full of life.

I had a new student, very shy. I got him to open up and he had a great time. As it turned out, his dad runs a music college but has no drum teacher. He said, and I quote, "I have never experienced a teacher such as you. You are without a doubt the greatest teacher I have ever seen. My son has not spoken a word to his rugby coach in 6 weeks, but with you he opened up. I was amazed. And thank you."

He then shook my hand.

As it turned out the day was all like that. One positive event after the next.

On the way home these three local drunks asked me how I was. So I told them I had defeated death. Now these guys are in a hopeless position themselves, but I showed them respect and answered when they asked "How's it goin' mate?" So I told them how I'd cheated death.

They were enthusiastic and all gathered around and patted me on the back. Great story mate. That's awesome!

It just goes to show. Everyone needs respect. These guys asked nothing of me. They were just super supportive. And they need help themselves!

So anyway I had a great day. Smile

There will always be a better tomorrow.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Sounds awesome mate.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Thanks mate and I do hope you are enjoying your weekend. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
22-11-2015, 02:06 AM
(22-11-2015 01:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks mate and I do hope you are enjoying your weekend. Smile
Well Julie is here so what's not to enjoy. Hell even Inside out was alright. Right now it snows and there's a pseudo-storm too. I hope the snow don't stay. I even had to turn on the heat in my apartment. I was hoping to hold out until December. Stupid cold. Is there a spot for a pale fat Dane on Bondi beach?
22-11-2015, 02:20 AM
(22-11-2015 02:06 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 01:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks mate and I do hope you are enjoying your weekend. Smile
Well Julie is here so what's not to enjoy. Hell even Inside out was alright. Right now it snows and there's a pseudo-storm too. I hope the snow don't stay. I even had to turn on the heat in my apartment. I was hoping to hold out until December. Stupid cold. Is there a spot for a pale fat Dane on Bondi beach?

Yeah. You can sit amongst the blood red Poms (Englishmen) as they burn. Smile

We'll fit you in mate. But I'd like to take you to Clovelly. There you can meet this guy and his mates. Very friendly.

[Image: clovelly-snorkelling.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 02:23 AM
(22-11-2015 02:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:06 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well Julie is here so what's not to enjoy. Hell even Inside out was alright. Right now it snows and there's a pseudo-storm too. I hope the snow don't stay. I even had to turn on the heat in my apartment. I was hoping to hold out until December. Stupid cold. Is there a spot for a pale fat Dane on Bondi beach?

Yeah. You can sit amongst the blood red Poms (Englishmen) as they burn. Smile

We'll fit you in mate. But I'd like to take you to Clovelly. There you can meet this guy and his mates. Very friendly.

I hope it would be on my dinner plate. (^_^)
22-11-2015, 02:27 AM
(22-11-2015 02:23 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah. You can sit amongst the blood red Poms (Englishmen) as they burn. Smile

I hope it would be on my dinner plate. (^_^)

No! These are characters and anyone who harms them is in physical danger. They are friends. Not dinner.

In fact some years ago a guy shot one with a speargun. It was front page news.

Murder of blue groper.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 03:17 AM
(22-11-2015 02:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:23 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I hope it would be on my dinner plate. (^_^)

No! These are characters and anyone who harms them is in physical danger. They are friends. Not dinner.

Murder of blue groper.
Ahhh I see. Is it because it's the only non-dangerous animal in Australia?
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-11-2015, 03:52 AM
(22-11-2015 03:17 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No! These are characters and anyone who harms them is in physical danger. They are friends. Not dinner.

Murder of blue groper.
Ahhh I see. Is it because it's the only non-dangerous animal in Australia?

Yeah. Even the rabbits are deadly! Remember Monty Python's Holy Grail? Those rabbits have nothing on ours! Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 04:03 AM
(22-11-2015 03:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 03:17 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Ahhh I see. Is it because it's the only non-dangerous animal in Australia?

Yeah. Even the rabbits are deadly! Remember Monty Python's Holy Grail? Those rabbits have nothing on ours! Wink

(^_^)