I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2015, 08:05 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
That sounds like a fantastic day, Dale.

When ever I accidentally tune into nature shows, they always seem to be about dangerous animals in Australia. Your continent definitely developed some badass creatures.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 08:21 AM
(22-11-2015 08:05 AM)quoin Wrote:  That sounds like a fantastic day, Dale.

When ever I accidentally tune into nature shows, they always seem to be about dangerous animals in Australia. Your continent definitely developed some badass creatures.

They sure do, I'd like to get hold of a couple of blue ringed octopus slip one down Si Tenbruggencates trousers and the other down the blouse of Shirley Phelps Roper Laugh out load
22-11-2015, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 08:33 AM by Banjo.)

It was my friend. Big Grin

Thank mate, Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-11-2015, 08:24 AM
I hate that you are on this roller coaster ride Banjo.

My wish is that the rides up get longer and the plunges down shorter.

Hugs and love.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-11-2015, 08:35 AM
(22-11-2015 08:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

They sure do, I'd like to get hold of a couple of blue ringed octopus slip one down Si Tenbruggencates trousers and the other down the blouse of Shirley Phelps Roper Laugh out load

Bwahahahaha! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
22-11-2015, 08:47 AM
(22-11-2015 08:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I hate that you are on this roller coaster ride Banjo.

My wish is that the rides up get longer and the plunges down shorter.

Hugs and love.

Thanks Anjele.

Now I know things can extend into anoher day. Gonna crash now, Very late.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 09:18 PM
In your last post you were on your way to bed so I thought it would be nice for you to wake up to this. This is Skip, he's a good friend of mine and while he was driving up to Canada to tour with his band, he took a rest on the side of the road and played this.

Skip has had a few health problems too. A couple of years ago someone stole his cello but somehow he got it back.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-11-2015, 09:44 PM
I love the sound of the cello. I'm so glad he got it back. Thanks for sharing.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post
22-11-2015, 09:46 PM
(22-11-2015 09:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  In your last post you were on your way to bed so I thought it would be nice for you to wake up to this. This is Skip, he's a good friend of mine and while he was driving up to Canada to tour with his band, he took a rest on the side of the road and played this.

Skip has had a few health problems too. A couple of years ago someone stole his cello but somehow he got it back.

Wonderful. I really enjoyed that. Thank you Dances and please give him my regards.

The health department rang me again. Just as they did yesterday. They are checking me daily.

Of course none understand the drug I am on. Hell, the professors don't understand it either. Nobody does. But I assured the young lady that at the time, today when she called, I was in a Japanese restaurant about to have a wigu beef lunch with an accompanying green salad. Had no desire to kill myself and was at the restaurant to "be amongst people".

I told them tomorrow I will be back in hospital, so they have agreed to call me again on Wednesday.

Again, Dances, tht video you posted of those amazing and wonderful young people dancing helped me more than you can know.

I offer my thanks once more.

Yours. Dale

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 09:46 PM
(22-11-2015 09:44 PM)quoin Wrote:  I love the sound of the cello. I'm so glad he got it back. Thanks for sharing.

Me too! Smile

Banjo.