I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-11-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(24-11-2015 09:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 09:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Glad you are home. Love your choice of reading material Thumbsup

Get some rest. We missed you. HeartHug

Thanks Jenny.

What Jenny said. Rest up.

Does Australia have any kind of a harvest festival? In the US we kill turkeys by the millions and eat as much as we can in one day. Do you have anything comparable?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-11-2015, 06:34 PM
(26-11-2015 02:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 09:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Jenny.

What Jenny said. Rest up.

Does Australia have any kind of a harvest festival? In the US we kill turkeys by the millions and eat as much as we can in one day. Do you have anything comparable?

No. Just xmas.
We do have Australia day. but is not on a level with turkey day. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi Banjo! Smile Thinking of you Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Much love, Banjy.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Right back. at you .

Happy thanksgiving .

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Hi guys.
Well what can I say? This past week has been very tough. No less than 7 trips to the hospital. I taught drumming yesterday. Had to miss my gig the night before...

Today I woke up to a feeling of impending doom. As if I were about to die. Was gonna teach but was forced to cancel due to being weak and ill.

Just learned my 87 year old father is worried sick about me. Which in turn worries me...

My brother and my sister in law and niece just paid a visit. My brother did some shopping for me. I forgot to pay him! Damn my stupidity!

I must admit the meeting with that doctor who spent all that time talking of my impending pain and death kind of put the wind up me. I have been wondering if it's all worth it. Which is unlike me.

I had written something on my FB page about us having to fight and to keep trying. As it turns out that post had a huge effect on young Taso. He saw me teaching yesterday and had some questions I could answer. I know how upset he'd be were I to give up.

We must keep trying! I must keep trying! There's no other choice. No matter how hard the day can be. Days like today. And let me assure you, today is very tough.

But as we all know, death can come to those dancing at a concert. Everything is so freaking fragile. Hell, mentioning fragile makes me think of Chris Squire who lost his life to leukemia recently.

I guess I just need to vent today and have drawn some here into it. For that I apologize. But this really is my only outlet. I very nearly fell again twice today. Something which has been a recurring theme. I just keep falling over. At least the ground is there to stop my fall. Big Grin

Sorry about this post. Kind of needed it right now.

Please forgive me. D

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2015, 01:11 AM
(29-11-2015 12:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.
Well what can I say? This past week has been very tough. No less than 7 trips to the hospital. I taught drumming yesterday. Had to miss my gig the night before...

Today I woke up to a feeling of impending doom. As if I were about to die. Was gonna teach but was forced to cancel due to being weak and ill.

Just learned my 87 year old father is worried sick about me. Which in turn worries me...

My brother and my sister in law and niece just paid a visit. My brother did some shopping for me. I forgot to pay him! Damn my stupidity!

I must admit the meeting with that doctor who spent all that time talking of my impending pain and death kind of put the wind up me. I have been wondering if it's all worth it. Which is unlike me.

I had written something on my FB page about us having to fight and to keep trying. As it turns out that post had a huge effect on young Taso. He saw me teaching yesterday and had some questions I could answer. I know how upset he'd be were I to give up.

We must keep trying! I must keep trying! There's no other choice. No matter how hard the day can be. Days like today. And let me assure you, today is very tough.

But as we all know, death can come to those dancing at a concert. Everything is so freaking fragile. Hell, mentioning fragile makes me think of Chris Squire who lost his life to leukemia recently.

I guess I just need to vent today and have drawn some here into it. For that I apologize. But this really is my only outlet. I very nearly fell again twice today. Something which has been a recurring theme. I just keep falling over. At least the ground is there to stop my fall. Big Grin

Please forgive me. D

Hug
29-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Come and talk to me. I'm up Smile
29-11-2015, 01:24 AM
(29-11-2015 12:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.

Please forgive me. D
Just be careful you don't convert more shakers to crushers mate and you'll do fine.

But seriously. We are still here as best we can be.

*Huuuug*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-11-2015, 01:38 AM
thanks mate.

Banjo.