I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
I'm sad to hear you're struggling darling. I know it is tempting to give up, but I know you can find the strength to keep fighting this! You have it in you!
We are a bunch of people on this forum who love you and care about you greatly!
I am very, very sorry I've been mysteriously vanished for a while! I've been in the hospital a lot and my brain has not been working properly so I've not really been easy to talk to or able to write coherently! But it seems to be getting a bit better now, so don't worry! I'll do my best to be around again! Just please bear with me if I babble! :-)
I've missed you dear! I hope you're not mad at me. Sad

Feel better!
Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like LadyDay's post
29-11-2015, 01:58 AM
(29-11-2015 01:55 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm sad to hear you're struggling darling. I know it is tempting to give up, but I know you can find the strength to keep fighting this! You have it in you!
We are a bunch of people on this forum who love you and care about you greatly!
I am very, very sorry I've been mysteriously vanished for a while! I've been in the hospital a lot and my brain has not been working properly so I've not really been easy to talk to or able to write coherently! But it seems to be getting a bit better now, so don't worry! I'll do my best to be around again! Just please bear with me if I babble! :-)
I've missed you dear! I hope you're not mad at me. Sad

Feel better!
Hug

Thanks. But now I'm worried about you! Big Grin

I will try my best. Promise me the same. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2015, 02:30 AM
Blush You're such a nice guy! I'm sorry I was fishing a little bit for concern in the middle of your thread, that was pretty selfish.
Don't worry. I'll be fine!
Thinking about you! I imagine you're chasing around the nurses whenever you have the energy....

Dale, I believe completely that you can survive this disease! It must seem so hopeless when you fall over and when you have to go to the hospital all the time, but the reason the doctors are still treating you is that they haven't given up on you! These scientists still think there's a significant chance you can come out on the other side of this and stay with the people who care about you.
And we are all here, cheering for you and more than happy to listen to you and send loads of virtual hugs (it's such a shame Australia is so friggin' far away!)
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
29-11-2015, 06:10 AM
Please don't overlook this, Banjy:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid905804
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Banjo, I didn't see the necessity of Thumps post. I don't know what purpose it served.

Anyway, nevermind about that. Pffffffft.

I think about you every day. The pain you're enduring must be horrible and I wish I could help you but dammit, you're so far away. I CAN send you posts and videos.

Science has progressed so far these days. I'm amazed at some of the things I read on a daily basis. Things like face transplants, and genetic manipulation and working with immune systems that kill cancer cells and so many new cancer drugs. It sounds like you're in extreme overwhelming pain, like labor pains, but instead of an enormous baby you're giving birth to healthy Dale. It sounds like it comes in waves of extreme lows.

It can't be easy for you. But I'll tell you what is easy. It's easy to care about you, it's easy to be your friend, it's easy to love you, you crazy ass Australian. Tongue I would like to set up a skype account to chat with you but I'm digitally dumb. I'd have to garner the help of my kids who grew up with computers to help me. It's so embarrassing. Blush Geeze, they even had to help me post my damned wedding photos in the thread over in Casual Coffeehouse.

Take care my friend. Heart Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-11-2015, 02:59 PM
(29-11-2015 02:30 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Blush You're such a nice guy! I'm sorry I was fishing a little bit for concern in the middle of your thread, that was pretty selfish.
Don't worry. I'll be fine!
Thinking about you! I imagine you're chasing around the nurses whenever you have the energy....

Dale, I believe completely that you can survive this disease! It must seem so hopeless when you fall over and when you have to go to the hospital all the time, but the reason the doctors are still treating you is that they haven't given up on you! These scientists still think there's a significant chance you can come out on the other side of this and stay with the people who care about you.
And we are all here, cheering for you and more than happy to listen to you and send loads of virtual hugs (it's such a shame Australia is so friggin' far away!)

Thank you.

Your needing help is as important as mine. Please feel free to fish. I will do all I can. Smile

My brother ended up coming over and he brought me a Los Angeles county Jail T shirt. It fits perfectly. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2015, 03:02 PM
(29-11-2015 06:10 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Please don't overlook this, Banjy:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid905804

Honestly mate there are some days when you just ignore me. Don't you get it yet???

I just spent nearly everyday in an ambulance and must NOW go to hospital again. Seriously, they are waiting for me. I can't even answer Dances yet!

FFS!

Banjo.
29-11-2015, 03:16 PM
When will you be home again?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 06:50 PM
(29-11-2015 10:39 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Banjo, I didn't see the necessity of Thumps post. I don't know what purpose it served.

Anyway, nevermind about that. Pffffffft.

I think about you every day. The pain you're enduring must be horrible and I wish I could help you but dammit, you're so far away. I CAN send you posts and videos.

Science has progressed so far these days. I'm amazed at some of the things I read on a daily basis. Things like face transplants, and genetic manipulation and working with immune systems that kill cancer cells and so many new cancer drugs. It sounds like you're in extreme overwhelming pain, like labor pains, but instead of an enormous baby you're giving birth to healthy Dale. It sounds like it comes in waves of extreme lows.

It can't be easy for you. But I'll tell you what is easy. It's easy to care about you, it's easy to be your friend, it's easy to love you, you crazy ass Australian. Tongue I would like to set up a skype account to chat with you but I'm digitally dumb. I'd have to garner the help of my kids who grew up with computers to help me. It's so embarrassing. Blush Geeze, they even had to help me post my damned wedding photos in the thread over in Casual Coffeehouse.

Take care my friend. Heart Hug

Just got home. I had to talk my way out of a lengthy hospital stay. They did not want to see me go. Too many falls of late.. Nevertheless I made it home.

The pain is bad, never ending 24/7 but what can one do? There's only so much pain killer one can take.

I should have already been dead last November in 14, but I am still here and have not given up. You are right about the waves. Mainly that is emotional. Often I simply cannot control it. And at times thinking straight is hard. Plus one tends to see little things for what they are.

While in hospital today on the cancer ward a crying woman came in and was hugging the nurses and thanking them. It turns out her brother recently died of my disease and she was passing by and wanted to thank everyone. I knew a lot about how she felt. The nurses and doctors who inspire...

My nurse talked about this man who died and how he was lovely and telling jokes all the time. These illnesses play no favourites and I deserve nothing more or less.

I did take a photo in that T shirt when I first arrived. I took this for you and Lady and Jenny and all the many wonderful people who have reached out to me.

So here's a "fugitive on the run" in his orange jail. or as we say it, gaol, T shirt. Smile

[Image: 2015-11-30%2008.52.56_zps7pukxkzq.jpg]

Thank you all so very much. Your kindness is overwhelming. D.

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Love the shirt and I'm glad that you're home HeartHug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post