I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-06-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Really? Thanks Chas! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 07:23 AM
(21-06-2015 07:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Really? Thanks Chas! Smile

I agree, it's very well said. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-06-2015, 07:24 AM
(21-06-2015 02:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I wanted to take some lovely photos of Sydney and local shots of Newtown today, but it was pissing down with rain.

So here is my 87 year old dad with my 2 year old niece. And some other people and nice moments in my life.

[Image: IMG-20150419-WA0001_zps8g0kr6l0.jpg]

When we were in deep discussion the other day about my situation my dad said, "At least we got to meet her."

The old sod can be right sometimes! Big Grin

She found her mum's mascara!!

[Image: IMG-20150326-WA0001_zpsku8gig6f.jpg]

Funny, your niece will probably grow up to be a famous makeup artist. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-06-2015, 07:31 AM
(21-06-2015 07:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Funny, your niece will probably grow up to be a famous makeup artist. Tongue

My brother is worried she will be an actress. She is quite the performer. Loves being on stage.

I should mention that many of my ancestors were entertainers. My dad traced our family tree.

My niece is already playing drums and I want to teach her. Here she is with a traditional Thai drum.

[Image: IMG-20150613-WA0004_zpsvqfju15e.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Ooh, your niece is gorgeous! And so are your photos! I've really enjoyed getting out, going shopping & cafe hopping with you.
Hug
Keep eating healthy. That stuff your student brought that helps with your blood cells ... eat a bucket of that. Each morning take a couple of handfuls of it and suck it down even if you don't feel hungry. Get yourself some Cannabis oil ... it's higher level of CDB will stimulate your destroyed immune system.

When you get bored but have to stay resting, plan your health strategy- keep the healthy food as a priority. A car can't run and go anywhere without fuel and neither can a human body. One must eat well to be well.
Heart

I repeat, Cannabis oil - explore your Cannabis options... if for no other reason than appetite and comfort. You don't have to get high (some find it undesirable) there are strains they have mixed with other strains and edibles that don't go to the head. They have finally begun to study Cannabis scientifically and are finding it quite beneficial.

Keep it going, Banjo. Heart Keep on ranting and beating the drum.

If it helps at all, we are here. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Thanks Kim. Smile

Banjo.
21-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Ok. I just figured out what "Bonox" is. Yes- eat that.

If you can get ox tail soup or consume, that is also FANTASTIC.
Campbell's soup even makes a beef consume - a bit high in sodium but, it's not bad.
Beef contains high concentrations of steric acids - soooooo necessary for the human body in building bone & red blood.

Ox is even better if you can get it. Find an old Vietnamese guy - my favorite cooks are old Vietnamese guys- they really know their Ox. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I eat Vietnamese food regularly. Newtown is a hotbed of international cuisine. In my immediate area I have Italian, Lebanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Chilean, Indian, Sri Lankan, Korean, Japanese, Burmese, Mexican etc etc. All within a 5 minute walk. In fact Newtown has the highest level of Thai restaurants outside Thailand. It is a great place to live for a musician on the go such as myself.

If I do not have to go to hospital tomorrow and the weather is good I will try to take some photos.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Great photos and the note is lovely. I know she'll appreciate it. Smile

Your niece is adorable.

Love ya sweetie!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-06-2015, 05:10 PM
(21-06-2015 11:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Great photos and the note is lovely. I know she'll appreciate it. Smile

Your niece is adorable.

Love ya sweetie!

Thanks so much. Smile

Slept around 3 am. Awoke at 8.30 and am trying to feel human. I am still on strong med's and it takes a while in the morning. Made a coffee.

Sadly my nephew has not called since I got the news on Friday. He is 32. He had to visit Melbourne to support a friend's gallery opening. Not even a text. It has only been three days since I got the bad news. Wow, has it just been three days? Hard to imagine it really.

I should visit my GP, but he is an hour away on the bus. (Close to where I taught drums and percussion). I need pain medication. At least the weather looks better today.

I just rang the hospital to see if there was any information as to when I will be admitted and there is nothing for today. I think the doctors are putting their heads together trying to figure out a plan. What I was told on Friday is that they do not know quite what to do at the moment.

I have spoken to so many people this past weekend who have had to deal with cancer in one way or another. It really is out of control. Why more money is not spent fighting it is beyond me. It touches so many, kills so many. Hard to feel sorry for oneself when one sees so many others suffering or who have recently lost a loved one to it.

I woke up this morning to a former student's dad who somehow heard this news. His dad died this year from cancer. "Let us know when you're in hospital and the family will come visit... I understand what you are going through."

People can be so kind.

I think I need another strong cup of coffee. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post