I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-12-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(01-12-2015 08:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well I just had a very interesting visit from an old friend whose brother committed suicide. I told him how I have been feeling and he said "You are manic. You constantly forget things and post me the same message over and over. You're not yourself because of the drugs."

As you know I have been feeling down and posting a LOT. I believe my friend is correct. I show symptoms of when I was first put on the drug and completely lost focus and could not even speak.

So I guess to my friends here, I am sorry but beg of you to ignore me when appropriate. If I am posting all the time, it's the drug. If I say something I would not usually say to a fellow atheist, ignore me.

Basically every post, including this, is not really me.

It was a very enlightening conversation.

I enjoy reading your posts, even if you are drugged up on meds, I still enjoy them.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
01-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Quote:I enjoy reading your posts, even if you are drugged up on meds, I still enjoy them.

You are very kind. Thank you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-12-2015, 09:52 PM
(01-12-2015 08:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well I just had a very interesting visit from an old friend whose brother committed suicide. I told him how I have been feeling and he said "You are manic. You constantly forget things and post me the same message over and over. You're not yourself because of the drugs."

As you know I have been feeling down and posting a LOT. I believe my friend is correct. I show symptoms of when I was first put on the drug and completely lost focus and could not even speak.

So I guess to my friends here, I am sorry but beg of you to ignore me when appropriate. If I am posting all the time, it's the drug. If I say something I would not usually say to a fellow atheist, ignore me.

No need to apologize. I think by now we all know the real Banjo Tongue Heart

And we all have off days when we are posting. So no worries. Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 10:39 PM
(30-11-2015 10:27 AM)quoin Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch with the pain and falling. There are times when I wish we could adjust gravity so it wasn't so darn consistent.

Take care.

(01-12-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

No need to apologize. I think by now we all know the real Banjo Tongue Heart

Sadly, I have only ever posted when very ill. Even when undiagnosed.

I do appreciate the friendships. Perhaps they are made more important by people and their kindness in their reactions to someone in my position.

For that I am very grateful.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-12-2015, 10:54 PM
(01-12-2015 10:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 10:27 AM)quoin Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch with the pain and falling. There are times when I wish we could adjust gravity so it wasn't so darn consistent.

Take care.

(01-12-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  No need to apologize. I think by now we all know the real Banjo Tongue Heart

Sadly, I have only ever posted when very ill. Even when undiagnosed.

I do appreciate the friendships. Perhaps they are made more important by people and their kindness in their reactions to someone in my position.

So your telling me your not really the kind, sweet, funny, intelligent, feisty, strong, musically talented Banjo we've all come to know and love Tongue Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 11:27 PM by Banjo.)

Take care.

(01-12-2015 10:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 10:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly, I have only ever posted when very ill. Even when undiagnosed.

So your telling me your not really the kind, sweet, funny, intelligent, feisty, strong, musically talented Banjo we've all come to know and love Tongue Heart

I am not the man I was. However, to those such as yourself I consider myself extremely grateful and lucky. Thumbsup

Banjo.
01-12-2015, 11:23 PM

Well, there are many people who post a LOT and sometimes make less sense without being on drugs than you do ON drugs.

Heck, you're apologizing for nothing. There's nothing wrong with your posts. I don't think I could pick them out among the others as being drug induced. Sometimes I post stuff that I look at later and wonder what the hell I was talking about.

So don't worry about it. It's not a problem.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-12-2015, 11:35 PM
(01-12-2015 11:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So don't worry about it. It's not a problem.

Thanks Dances.

My friend's analysis was very in depth and seemed accurate. We have worked together for many years and his experience of me is long.

Sadly I am unable to analyse myself.

Banjo.
02-12-2015, 12:05 AM
(01-12-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly I am unable to analyse myself.

<Picks mind out of gutter>

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-12-2015, 12:27 AM
(02-12-2015 12:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Sadly I am unable to analyse myself.

<Picks mind out of gutter>

Thanks for your confidence. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post