I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-12-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(01-12-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So don't worry about it. It's not a problem.

Thanks Dances.

My friend's analysis was very in depth and seemed accurate. We have worked together for many years and his experience of me is long.

Sadly I am unable to analyse myself.

I don't think a lot of us can say that we can analyze ourselves. Instead, we need trusted friends around us to help us through.

And I echo Dances. You make more sense at your worst than some do at their best.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post
02-12-2015, 07:00 PM
(30-11-2015 10:27 AM)quoin Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch with the pain and falling. There are times when I wish we could adjust gravity so it wasn't so darn consistent.

Take care.

(02-12-2015 06:57 PM)quoin Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Dances.

My friend's analysis was very in depth and seemed accurate. We have worked together for many years and his experience of me is long.

Sadly I am unable to analyse myself.

I don't think a lot of us can say that we can analyze ourselves. Instead, we need trusted friends around us to help us through.

And I echo Dances. You make more sense at your worst than some do at their best.

Cheers mate.

And I think you have become the most quoted person on this thread! Laughat

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-12-2015, 08:47 PM
At least it doesn't have a glaring typo or grammatical error. That is usually when I get quoted the most.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 1 user Likes quoin's post
04-12-2015, 01:32 PM
How are you doing today Banjo?

I have to sometimes laugh at you. Not in a bad way but in a sort of chuckle kind of way. You mention that you're posting manic amounts of stuff. I'm not seeing it. It's a normal amount of posts.

I just wanted to let you know that. Thumbsup Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-12-2015, 03:56 PM
(04-12-2015 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  How are you doing today Banjo?

I have to sometimes laugh at you. Not in a bad way but in a sort of chuckle kind of way. You mention that you're posting manic amounts of stuff. I'm not seeing it. It's a normal amount of posts.

Good morning Dances.
I have only just awoken after a very fitful night's attempt at sleep. I have a long day ahead of passing on my knowledge to drummers and percussionists. I am concerned it may be too much. I will do my best.

As you know, I have been bored at home. I have been receiving text and email requests from drummers to begin a Youtube channel devoted to teaching hand technique. I have a few reservations. I am ill, not at my best, dislike "instructional video's" due to them not offering feedback to the student.

They complain that there is nothing of me on the internet, after I having rather famously thrown away video tapes of 1000's of gigs shortly before Youtube and transfering to DVD and such became available.

Also I may appear stupid, or because of health issues may inadvertently offer poor advice. Not only making a damned fool of myself, but harming a younger drummer's technique due to my failing health.

I don't know what to do. However I'd better get my shit together or I'll be late.
Thanks again. See you later. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
04-12-2015, 04:14 PM
(04-12-2015 03:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  How are you doing today Banjo?

Good morning Dances.
I have only just awoken after a very fitful night's attempt at sleep. I have a long day ahead of passing on my knowledge to drummers and percussionists. I am concerned it may be too much. I will do my best.

As you know, I have been bored at home. I have been receiving text and email requests from drummers to begin a Youtube channel devoted to teaching hand technique. I have a few reservations. I am ill, not at my best, dislike "instructional video's" due to them not offering feedback to the student.

They complain that there is nothing of me on the internet, after I having rather famously thrown away video tapes of 1000's of gigs shortly before Youtube and transfering to DVD and such became available.

Also I may appear stupid, or because of health issues may inadvertently offer poor advice. Not only making a damned fool of myself, but harming a younger drummer's technique due to my failing health.

I don't know what to do. However I'd better get my shit together or I'll be late.
Thanks again. See you later. D.
Good mornings mate. If you don't feel too good about doing an only tutorial channel, you could start up by just telling some grand old stories. Perhaps even show of a few of the drums you own. Perhaps you could build up some steam and eventually try you hand at some hand techniques when you start to feel better.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-12-2015, 02:57 AM
Big day. Took it out of me a bit. Set up two of my kits. Time to order in! Smile

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
05-12-2015, 06:52 AM
Found a Christmas decorating idea just for you Banjo. Smile

[img][Image: Drum%20Tree_zpsj1nskswt.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-12-2015, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 05:50 PM by Banjo.)
AWESOME! Big Grin

Thanks Anjele!

Banjo.
05-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi buddy how are you doing ? I'm hoping they have your pain under control and that your quality of life is better than it has been of late all the best Dale, sending you and your family all best wishes for a great festive season hope its not too hot in Oz for a turkey dinner when the time comes Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post