I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-12-2015, 11:21 PM
I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Oh my Cthulhu... That bag... :shocked: Mine was smaller, with 6B, 7A, mallets, and what we called street sticks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-12-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(30-11-2015 10:27 AM)quoin Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch with the pain and falling. There are times when I wish we could adjust gravity so it wasn't so darn consistent.

Take care.

(20-12-2015 11:21 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Oh my Cthulhu... That bag... :shocked: Mine was smaller, with 6B, 7A, mallets, and what we called street sticks.

Ha ha, that's one of two. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Counting down. 90 minutes until lumbar puncture #31. Keeps me off the streets. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-12-2015, 07:02 PM
(21-12-2015 06:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Counting down. 90 minutes until lumbar puncture #31. Keeps me off the streets. Smile

[Image: tumblr_muiob57ATu1sghvrlo1_500.gif]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
27-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi guys.

I've not mentioned it, having griped enough in this thread but I am pretty ill. I know if I go to the hospital there is nothing they can actually do to help. I'm kind of stuck.

I have decided to just try and stay busy. For example I just put some washing in, made adjustments to the fittings on an instrument etc. Still the fact remains I am freaking ill.

Add to this I am on day six of a chemo cycle that shoots my emotions from one side of the room to the next over 10 to 11 days.

I am alone and just have to keep telling myself I'll get through this. I wont ring my brother. His dog died yesterday. I wont ring my 88 year old dad as I don't want to give the old bastard a heart attack.

I've wanted to go out for lunch but have been too ill. And it's now 4 pm anyway. I may as well wait and try for dinner. The washing'll take 90 minutes anyway.

Being seriously ill is a pain in the arse! Big Grin

End rant.

Banjo.
27-12-2015, 11:18 PM
(27-12-2015 10:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.

I've not mentioned it, having griped enough in this thread but I am pretty ill. I know if I go to the hospital there is nothing they can actually do to help. I'm kind of stuck.

I have decided to just try and stay busy. For example I just put some washing in, made adjustments to the fittings on an instrument etc. Still the fact remains I am freaking ill.

Add to this I am on day six of a chemo cycle that shoots my emotions from one side of the room to the next over 10 to 11 days.

I am alone and just have to keep telling myself I'll get through this. I wont ring my brother. His dog died yesterday. I wont ring my 88 year old dad as I don't want to give the old bastard a heart attack.

I've wanted to go out for lunch but have been too ill. And it's now 4 pm anyway. I may as well wait and try for dinner. The washing'll take 90 minutes anyway.

End rant.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It seems like the chemo makes you go nuts. I noticed there is a cycle in the content of your posts which coincides with being a human pin cushion. If you keep track of this emotional rollercoaster you might be able to anticipate your emotional downturn and understand where it comes from.

Keep strong and keep in mind that we all adore you. Heart I've learned so much about drumming from you. This is a subject I'm quite ignorant about. I read all your posts about drumming and it's been great fun to learn from you.

[Image: 30876165-big-hug-cartoon.jpg?ver=6]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-12-2015, 11:23 PM
(30-11-2015 10:27 AM)quoin Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch with the pain and falling. There are times when I wish we could adjust gravity so it wasn't so darn consistent.

Take care.

(27-12-2015 11:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

End rant.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It seems like the chemo makes you go nuts. I noticed there is a cycle in the content of your posts which coincides with being a human pin cushion. If you keep track of this emotional rollercoaster you might be able to anticipate your emotional downturn and understand where it comes from.

Keep strong and keep in mind that we all adore you. Heart I've learned so much about drumming from you. This is a subject I'm quite ignorant about. I read all your posts about drumming and it's been great fun to learn from you.

[Image: 30876165-big-hug-cartoon.jpg?ver=6]

Thanks Dances. Sadly the illness is alongside the cycle. So I am astride two horses as it were.

Nevermind. I can always come here and talk with nice people and see some true nutcases as well. Big Grin

Banjo.
27-12-2015, 11:27 PM

End rant.

I'm sorry you're going through all of that. Hug We're all here if you need us Heart

[Image: 182280d1371649393-who-needs-virtual-hug-...thug11.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-12-2015, 11:33 PM
(27-12-2015 11:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

End rant.

I'm sorry you're going through all of that. Hug We're all here if you need us Heart

[Image: 182280d1371649393-who-needs-virtual-hug-...thug11.gif]

I know sweetheart. Many thanks to all of you.

Lots of love. D.

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 01:57 AM
Keep strong mate. And call your brother if you need to. I'm sure he'd rather have you call than not even if his dog died, silly head.

Love you mate *Bro-hug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post