I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
When every you feel really bad you can always call mate!

Lots of best wishes to you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
28-12-2015, 02:42 AM
Thanks guys.

I never know when to call due to work patterns and sleeping patterns etc.

I ended up making it up the road and had a simple meal of salad and seafood noodles in a Japanese restaurant. Very healthy and clean. Yesterday I could barely move and just had cereal, yogurt and an apple.

So today is better than yesterday.

Sadly there is loads of pain and one cannot do much about it. I am out of morphine but that is not bad because morphine creates constipation issues. I can do without that! Big Grin

I have some decent pain killers which I have not touched as yet today. I will around 8.00 PM.

Many thanks to everyone. I do not like whining on this thread but let's face it, there's over 100 pages of it. Big Grin

I did talk to my brother earlier and my dad, but the conversation was about the death of the dog. She was a clueless stupid dog but as sweet as ice cream. Great with kids and old people. My brother had to explain to my 2 year old niece how the dog had died and he did not sugarcoat it. "She was old and sick etc."

Now I am back home again listening to a music pod cast featuring a great bass player.

I never did get to practice an instrument, but was too sick really and the guy upstairs was home.

Anyway, the day is nearly done.

Now, onto next xmas! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
28-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Get thine arse to the GP and get some morphia or whatever Aussie equivalent. If there's one thing I know it is that pain makes any illness harder to deal with and fucks with ones emotional ability to deal with it. Lots of fluids some gentle laxative will help with constipation which although a pain is not the main thing right now stay cool hang tough thinking of you my brother.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-12-2015, 05:33 PM
I just awoke to the news that one of my cancer patient friends has died. We had been supporting each other. There was hope for him. Now he's gone.

FUCK!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
28-12-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-12-2015, 05:36 PM
If I am going to die let's just get this shit over with! I am fucking sick of it!

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 05:38 PM
(28-12-2015 05:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm so sorry for your loss Hug

Thanks Jenny. Pretty upset at this end. Sad

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-12-2015, 05:51 PM
I can't get my head around how many people I became close to, joked with, tried to help etc who have died this past year. One after the other. I've lost count.

You kind of build a network of people just through the disease. People you meet in hospital or elsewhere. How the nurses and doctors handle it is beyond me.

I don't know what to do now. I'm gutted. Utterly gutted.

I made myself a coffee.

Banjo.
28-12-2015, 06:35 PM
(28-12-2015 05:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I can't get my head around how many people I became close to, joked with, tried to help etc who have died this past year. One after the other. I've lost count.

You kind of build a network of people just through the disease. People you meet in hospital or elsewhere. How the nurses and doctors handle it is beyond me.

I don't know what to do now. I'm gutted. Utterly gutted.

I made myself a coffee.

We luvz ya, tho! Heart & we ain't goin nowhere! Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post