I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-04-2016, 05:38 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(21-04-2016 05:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi sweetheart.
Please pm me or write here tomorrow after the drinking. Smile Just a word or two to know you're okay (or at least not completely dead). Your mommy (me Tongue ) gets worried.
Love and hugs.

Thanks gorgeous.

I am actually listening to music and playing a shaker along to it while using a drum stick in the other hand. I think I'll be okay. Listening to the old 1990 Brand new heavies record. Cool grooves, not too fast.

I'm okay. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 05:42 AM
(21-04-2016 05:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi sweetheart.
Please pm me or write here tomorrow after the drinking. Smile Just a word or two to know you're okay (or at least not completely dead). Your mommy (me Tongue ) gets worried.
Love and hugs.

Thanks gorgeous.

I am actually listening to music and playing a shaker along to it while using a drum stick in the other hand. I think I'll be okay. Listening to the old 1990 Brand new heavies record. Cool grooves, not too fast.

I'm okay. Smile

Good boy! Wink
I am seriously impressed by your ability to coordinate both hands at the same time! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
21-04-2016, 05:51 AM
(21-04-2016 05:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks gorgeous.

I'm okay. Smile

Good boy! Wink
I am seriously impressed by your ability to coordinate both hands at the same time! Big Grin

Don't forget the feet! Hard Latin rhythms are a specialty of mine along with jazz.

I spoke with a band yesterday, jazz quartet. They want to play free jazz. Just improvise. They said "Can you move to France?". I said I cannot leave the country until Feb' next year. Kind of killed it. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 06:03 AM
(21-04-2016 05:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Good boy! Wink

Don't forget the feet! Hard Latin rhythms are a specialty of mine along with jazz.

I spoke with a band yesterday, jazz quartet. They want to play free jazz. Just improvise. They said "Can you move to France?". I said I cannot leave the country until Feb' next year. Kind of killed it. Facepalm

Maybe France has adequate hospitals too? We all want you in Europe! Big Grin
What happens in February next year? So that you can travel internationally I mean.

Having the coordination of an infant myself (and no sense of rythm), I'm in awe of drummers! It looks completely impossible when good drummers play.
I also love jazz. So I'm also sad you can't join the guys in France.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
21-04-2016, 06:10 AM
(21-04-2016 06:03 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Don't forget the feet! Hard Latin rhythms are a specialty of mine along with jazz.

Maybe France has adequate hospitals too? We all want you in Europe! Big Grin
What happens in February next year? So that you can travel internationally I mean.

Having the coordination of an infant myself (and no sense of rythm), I'm in awe of drummers! It looks completely impossible when good drummers play.

I am on a drug trial. There are specific limitations. I am the only person in this country on this trial. Only one hospital can deal with it.

If I leave the country I automatically go off the trial. It is the only thing keeping me alive. My cancer is of the highly dangerous virulent kind. I went into remission once. Everyone was so happy.

It lasted 4 weeks.

It is likely I will die soon after this trial drug is removed.

C'est la vie. Smile

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 06:16 AM
(21-04-2016 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:03 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Maybe France has adequate hospitals too? We all want you in Europe! Big Grin

I am on a drug trial. There are specific limitations. I am the only person in this country on this trial. Only one hospital can deal with it.

If I leave the country I automatically go off the trial. It is the only thing keeping me alive. My cancer is of the highly dangerous virulent kind. I went into remission once. Everyone was so happy.

It lasted 4 weeks.

C'est la vie. Smile

Makes sense.
It's been likely you'd die a bunch of times. If anybody can beat the odds it's you. Smile I'll keep my fingers crossed next February.

There's no way you can stay on the drug after the trial? Considering your life basically depends on it after all. A civilized country like Australia shouldn't let their inhabitants die unneccesarily. But i guess, since you're all english convicts shipped to a far away colony, you're not that civilized after all. Wink
21-04-2016, 06:25 AM
(21-04-2016 06:16 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am on a drug trial. There are specific limitations. I am the only person in this country on this trial. Only one hospital can deal with it.

It lasted 4 weeks.

C'est la vie. Smile

Makes sense.
It's been likely you'd die a bunch of times. If anybody can beat the odds it's you. Smile I'll keep my fingers crossed next February.

There's no way you can stay on the drug after the trial? Considering your life basically depends on it after all. A civilized country like Australia shouldn't let their inhabitants die unneccesarily. But i guess, since you're all english convicts shipped to a far away colony, you're not that civilized after all. Wink

The drug is $60.000 USD per month.

I'm a drummer.

Big Grin

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 06:32 AM
(21-04-2016 06:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:16 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Makes sense.

The drug is $60.000 USD per month.

I'm a drummer.

Big Grin

So that's the price on your head I guess. Blink
I thought you had free medical treatments in Australia? But not for experimental drugs probably...
I wish I was rich and could give you $60.000 USD per month. Sad
Guess you'll have to survive the old-fashioned way.
21-04-2016, 06:41 AM
(21-04-2016 06:32 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Guess you'll have to survive the old-fashioned way.

Or not. We shall see.
This is one of the reasons I want to gig so much. I may not have much time to do so.

Life. Nobody gets out alive. Death does not scare me. If I am dead, I won't know it.

"Poof" and you're gone. So make the most of every day. Smile

And be glad of each day. Big Grin

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 06:45 AM
(21-04-2016 06:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:32 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Guess you'll have to survive the old-fashioned way.

Or not. We shall see.
This is one of the reasons I want to gig so much. I may not have much time to do so.

Life. Nobody gets out alive. Death does not scare me. If I am dead, I won't know it.

"Poof" and you're gone. So make the most of every day. Smile

And be glad of each day. Big Grin

All true. Only, the rest of us will know you're dead and be really sad.
And we'd like you to go in a comfortable way. Dying from cancer seems pretty uncomfortable.
But I guess we'll just have to enjoy every day we have you Smile