I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-05-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Keep it up Banjo! You're literally the strongest person I've ever known.

So many would have given up long ago for less.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
16-05-2016, 08:01 AM
(16-05-2016 06:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:00 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Blink

I... I feel like I'm coming down with something myself...

cough, cough...
M m me too, I feel really sick suddenly

Pretty sure I'm dying, here. Feels like rigor mortis is setting in.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
16-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Thank you guys.

There are so many wonderful moments and people. I just ot off a Skype call from a charming and lovely person from this site. Totally unexpected. I feel so lucky and however bad it gets something so beautiful can happen.

I am a very lucky man. This member even put up with my being pretty out of it on med's. The kindness and patience of people always blows me away. I feel very honored. The call lasted 1.38.

This is a very special internet community. I appreciate everyone so much. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
16-05-2016, 09:21 AM
(16-05-2016 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thank you guys.

There are so many wonderful moments and people. I just ot off a Skype call from a charming and lovely person from this site. Totally unexpected. I feel so lucky and however bad it gets something so beautiful can happen.

I am a very lucky man. This member even put up with my being pretty out of it on med's. The kindness and patience of people always blows me away. I feel very honored. The call lasted 1.38.

Please do not underestimate how much you have taught us, in terms of fortitude courage resilience strength of character kindness humility love hope, I could go on ad infinitum. Seriously dude you have affected many people really deeply. I only wish I was able to Skype but sadly I cannot.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-05-2016, 09:33 AM
(16-05-2016 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...

You are a very special guy and we all appreciate you so much. Smile
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
16-05-2016, 11:50 AM
(16-05-2016 09:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  

Seconded. You are an amazing person and you are a big part of the reason that this community is as great as it is.
I'm very happy that you choose to share your wisdom and support with all of us. Stay strong sir Hug
[+] 1 user Likes debna27's post
16-05-2016, 06:42 PM
(16-05-2016 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thank you guys.

Please do not underestimate how much you have taught us, in terms of fortitude courage resilience strength of character kindness humility love hope, I could go on ad infinitum. Seriously dude you have affected many people really deeply. I only wish I was able to Skype but sadly I cannot.

You humble me. You too have offered me nothing but support when I needed it. So even though we have yet to meet via Skype, you have personally helped me deal with some dire situations. For that, I remain grateful and as I already said, humbled.

(16-05-2016 09:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  

Thanks you very much. You know how much you have come to mean to me. Indeed you are a part of this surrogate family of mine I care for deeply.

(16-05-2016 11:50 AM)debna27 Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 09:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  You are a very special guy and we all appreciate you so much. Smile

Seconded. You are an amazing person and you are a big part of the reason that this community is as great as it is.
I'm very happy that you choose to share your wisdom and support with all of us. Stay strong sir Hug

Thank you also. You have stood out to me from the moment you arrived as a caring, sincere and highly intelligent person.

I admire you in return.

Love to all and so many thanks for being here when needed. Dale

Here's a funny thing. I just woke up and took my night time medication first thing in the morning. Big Grin

Unsure how this day will play out. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-05-2016, 07:35 PM
(16-05-2016 06:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Please do not underestimate how much you have taught us, in terms of fortitude courage resilience strength of character kindness humility love hope, I could go on ad infinitum. Seriously dude you have affected many people really deeply. I only wish I was able to Skype but sadly I cannot.

You humble me. You too have offered me nothing but support when I needed it. So even though we have yet to meet via Skype, you have personally helped me deal with some dire situations. For that, I remain grateful and as I already said, humbled.

(16-05-2016 09:33 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  You are a very special guy and we all appreciate you so much. Smile

Thanks you very much. You know how much you have come to mean to me. Indeed you are a part of this surrogate family of mine I care for deeply.

(16-05-2016 11:50 AM)debna27 Wrote:  Seconded. You are an amazing person and you are a big part of the reason that this community is as great as it is.

Thank you also. You have stood out to me from the moment you arrived as a caring, sincere and highly intelligent person.

I admire you in return.

Love to all and so many thanks for being here when needed. Dale

Here's a funny thing. I just woke up and took my night time medication first thing in the morning. Big Grin

Unsure how this day will play out. Blink

Labels! Labels! AM, PM, whatever. Just don't end up frothing at the mouth dead because you grabbed the wrong jug.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-05-2016, 07:53 PM
(16-05-2016 07:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Labels! Labels! AM, PM, whatever. Just don't end up frothing at the mouth dead because you grabbed the wrong jug.

I shall do my best. Wink

Banjo.
16-05-2016, 09:17 PM
(16-05-2016 08:01 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-05-2016 06:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  M m me too, I feel really sick suddenly

Pretty sure I'm dying, here. Feels like rigor mortis is setting in.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post