I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-06-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
It's great to hear some positive news. Your volunteers sound wonderful.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
13-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Get better buddy. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
13-06-2016, 07:01 PM
You are an amazing guy Banjo...life keeps knocking you down...literally...and you just keep getting back up.

I am proud to call you friend. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-06-2016, 07:54 PM
(13-06-2016 06:55 PM)skyking Wrote:  It's great to hear some positive news. Your volunteers sound wonderful.

They are indeed. They help keep my ideas of humanity positive. I am proud to know them.
Thanks mate. Smile

(13-06-2016 06:57 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Get better buddy. Hug

Will do. Many thanks. Smile

(13-06-2016 07:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are an amazing guy Banjo...life keeps knocking you down...literally...and you just keep getting back up.

And I you my dear Anjele. Smile

Today involved 4 different procedures. My number of lumbar punctures and bone marrow biopsies are now equal. 34.

It is over now and I await my ride home. I lashed out and have a baked New York cheesecake and a cup of tea.

My day is just rest from now on.

Thanks again. I have been keeping up on your repairs and hope it continues to go well.

Love. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-06-2016, 07:59 PM
(13-06-2016 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are an amazing guy Banjo...life keeps knocking you down...literally...and you just keep getting back up.

And I you my dear Anjele. Smile

Today involved 4 different procedures. My number of lumbar punctures and bone marrow biopsies are now equal. 34.

It is over now and I await my ride home. I lashed out and have a baked New York cheesecake and a cup of tea.

Thanks again. I have been keeping up on your repairs and hope it continues to go well.

Love. Dale

Word is that they will be here to start on the interior on Thursday. Thumbsup

And I will try not to be too whiny when I get my problem tooth pulled Wednesday...after all you have been through I will just have to 'man up' and deal with it. Sadcryface

Hugs and much love your way. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-06-2016, 08:01 PM
(13-06-2016 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It is over now and I await my ride home. I lashed out and have a baked New York cheesecake and a cup of tea.

Glad you'll be on your way home, soon! Big Grin
And am envious of yo cheesecake! Tongue

Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-06-2016, 08:03 PM
(13-06-2016 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And I you my dear Anjele. Smile

Love. Dale

Word is that they will be here to start on the interior on Thursday. Thumbsup

And I will try not to be too whiny when I get my problem tooth pulled Wednesday...after all you have been through I will just have to 'man up' and deal with it. Sadcryface

Hugs and much love your way. Heart

I was unaware you had a problem tooth. That’s awful. I do hope all goes well. Sad

Good luck with the interior. The noise won't be fun. Good luck. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
13-06-2016, 08:06 PM
(13-06-2016 06:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Writing from hospital.

Thanks guys.
This is my 2nd day in a row here. This morning i have two bone marrow biopsies. Should take an hour or so. I am into the 30's so am used to them.

Had a lovely talk with the volunteer driver who brought me. She said she gets cross with other retirees who don't volunteer. She likes to give back to the community.

I'd be lost without people like her. For all the crap that goes on in this world, there are people such as she.

Had a bad fall on Sunday night that was my own fault. Crashed through a door and landed on the only tiles in my flat. Typical. Smile

I am surrounded by over 20 other patients. I am constantly reminded I am not the only sick person.

I worry about them.

Happily I recently learned that a young man who I used to see is better. He had disappeared and all the drivers were worried. Then I ran into him and his treatment had been successful! I told the drivers and everyone was so happy. It had kept me awake. So a good outcome.

Thanks. Dale Smile

I'm so glad your friend is doing better. Keep on fighting, Dale! We love you!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-06-2016, 08:07 PM
(13-06-2016 08:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It is over now and I await my ride home. I lashed out and have a baked New York cheesecake and a cup of tea.

Glad you'll be on your way home, soon! Big Grin
And am envious of yo cheesecake! Tongue

Bowing

Cheesecake is now history. Smile

Thanks mate. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
13-06-2016, 08:14 PM
(12-06-2016 04:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Anjele.

I have been resting as much as possible. I got pretty confused in a religious debate when off my tree and realised I shouldn't be posting. I have hospital this morning and again tomorrow for more bone marrow biopsies.

I lost 10 kilos. Am slowly getting better. Hard without an immune system though. I am always treated in isolation in hospital now. Never again will I be allowed in a ward.

Hang in there Banjo. My thoughts are with you mate.

[Image: 3169932.jpg?1432742727]

Is this young lady the sort of player you enjoy... uh... playing with?

Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post