I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-06-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(13-06-2016 06:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Writing from hospital.

Thanks guys.
This is my 2nd day in a row here. This morning i have two bone marrow biopsies. Should take an hour or so. I am into the 30's so am used to them.

Had a lovely talk with the volunteer driver who brought me. She said she gets cross with other retirees who don't volunteer. She likes to give back to the community.

I'd be lost without people like her. For all the crap that goes on in this world, there are people such as she.

Had a bad fall on Sunday night that was my own fault. Crashed through a door and landed on the only tiles in my flat. Typical. Smile

I am surrounded by over 20 other patients. I am constantly reminded I am not the only sick person.

I worry about them.

Happily I recently learned that a young man who I used to see is better. He had disappeared and all the drivers were worried. Then I ran into him and his treatment had been successful! I told the drivers and everyone was so happy. It had kept me awake. So a good outcome.

Thanks. Dale Smile

Heart

Hugs and love -- really thinking of you!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Many soft hugs to you Banjo. You're always in my thoughts. HeartHeart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Thanks everyone. The way you put up with me even when I am so confused I debate the wrong subject within the subject etc shows how patient you all are. Such a lovely group of people. I am truly humbled to be amongst you and call you my friends.

With love and respect. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
13-06-2016, 10:10 PM
(13-06-2016 09:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks everyone. The way you put up with me even when I am so confused I debate the wrong subject within the subject etc shows how patient you all are. Such a lovely group of people. I am truly humbled to be amongst you and call you my friends.

Yeah we knew you before you went bonkers, so we can cut you some slack. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
13-06-2016, 11:44 PM
(13-06-2016 09:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks everyone. The way you put up with me even when I am so confused I debate the wrong subject within the subject etc shows how patient you all are. Such a lovely group of people. I am truly humbled to be amongst you and call you my friends.

Stay well amigo Smile You're going through all this shit with the firm intention to come out the other side, we'll be waiting to celebrate that day Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-06-2016, 11:54 PM
(13-06-2016 10:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Yeah we knew you before you went bonkers, so we can cut you some slack. Big Grin

Well I was bonkers then. I just wasn't diagnosed as bonkers. Big Grin

You know I was originally diagnosed with Hep C???? Huh

I think some mistake happened along the way. That medication, I think it was called interferon, really messed me around.

That was before I found my current doctor. I think it is not easy to find a really good doctor.

(13-06-2016 11:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Stay well amigo Smile You're going through all this shit with the firm intention to come out the other side, we'll be waiting to celebrate that day Smile

Well today the tests were extensive. I get the results late next week. Hopefully things will be good. Thumbsup

Thanks mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Keep going mate we all love ya I'm gonna be out of the loop and a bit loony myself what with my dad passing away but I'm thinking of you bro stay strong.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-06-2016, 03:22 AM
(14-06-2016 02:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Keep going mate we all love ya I'm gonna be out of the loop and a bit loony myself what with my dad passing away but I'm thinking of you bro stay strong.

When did your dad pass? Gasp

Banjo.
14-06-2016, 04:15 AM
(14-06-2016 03:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 02:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Keep going mate we all love ya I'm gonna be out of the loop and a bit loony myself what with my dad passing away but I'm thinking of you bro stay strong.

When did your dad pass? Gasp
Last night sadly.
14-06-2016, 05:11 AM
(14-06-2016 04:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 03:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When did your dad pass? Gasp
Last night sadly.

My condolences for your loss. Sympathy and vibes.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky