I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-08-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(02-08-2016 08:32 AM)skyking Wrote:  Glad to hear you are doing well and have this upcoming collaboration. Something cool to look forward to. Your muscles don't care if your extremities are numb, they do remember. Smile

Yeah when in doubt, just rely on practice. Wink

Thanks mate.

(02-08-2016 10:50 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I gotta hand it to you, you are tough as nails, Banjo.

If you saw me now you may doubt that. I think all the drugs yesterday have given me a migraine. My head feels like it'll explode. And the drugs just keep pumping into my chest 24/7. And I must teach later.

The funny thing is, when I have it I forget it. I get up to do something and the hose in my chest pulls me back. Then when it's off, I constantly look for it. Smile

I think I spend most of my time being confused. As many a post will show.

You poor devils. I do feel sorry for you guys at time having to deal with me. Big Grin

Thank you for the compliment. Smile

I like you too.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
02-08-2016, 05:43 PM
we are more than happy to "deal" with you Smile I know it bothers you more than us.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
02-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Heart Banjo.

Love ya Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-08-2016, 06:31 PM
We don't "deal" with you, we "deal" with people like pops and jenny Tongue (the jenny part was a joke) lol

We love having you here

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-08-2016, 07:31 PM
(02-08-2016 05:43 PM)skyking Wrote:  we are more than happy to "deal" with you Smile I know it bothers you more than us.

(02-08-2016 06:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Heart Banjo.

Love ya Hug

(02-08-2016 06:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  We don't "deal" with you, we "deal" with people like pops and jenny Tongue (the jenny part was a joke) lol

We love having you here

I am going to answer you all. Kindness goes a long way and I notice it.

I just had a carer this morning who noticed my state and nearly had a fit. I had to cancel teaching but everyone understands.

So today I am not really chirpy. A bit dull would be a better description. I think the body has to adjust to the heavy drugs. Yesterday was a doozy. But it is a small price to pay to see my niece and stay in touch with lovely people such as yourselves.

I honestly do consider you my friends and love some of you deeply. It means a lot that I can come here and find some company.

The people at that other website are nice too.

Yours sincerely. And with deep affection. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
02-08-2016, 07:36 PM
I have never felt like I am 'dealing' with you Dale...I consider you a friend and I worry about you tremendously. Seeing you post always makes me happy because I know things are still right with the world. Smile

Much love.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-08-2016, 07:40 PM
(02-08-2016 07:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have never felt like I am 'dealing' with you Dale...I consider you a friend and I worry about you tremendously. Seeing you post always makes me happy because I know things are still right with the world. Smile

Much love.

I'm concerned about your house! Smile

And I love you very much. Such a trememdous person.

Banjo.
02-08-2016, 07:44 PM
(02-08-2016 07:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have never felt like I am 'dealing' with you Dale...I consider you a friend and I worry about you tremendously. Seeing you post always makes me happy because I know things are still right with the world. Smile

Much love.

I'm concerned about your house! Smile

Don't worry about me...the house is livable again. Smile The work that remains isn't such a disruption since it's touchups, the garage, and the exterior.

And I think I have finally coughed up all the plaster dust. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-08-2016, 07:46 PM
(02-08-2016 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm concerned about your house! Smile

Don't worry about me...the house is livable again. Smile The work that remains isn't such a disruption since it's touchups, the garage, and the exterior.

And I think I have finally coughed up all the plaster dust. Undecided

Awesome. So happy! Smile

Banjo.
04-08-2016, 08:06 AM
When I logged in today, it said I hadn't logged in since February! And the first post that catches my eye is written by you!

how ya doing sunshine?

Heart

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller