I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
07-09-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Hey guys.
I have recently learned something from my team.

Apparently I have been experiencing certain side effects from my medication. This has led to severe confusion, loss of control over emotions and so on.

These complications have led to several suicides worldwide. Although the details were not shared with me.

Apparently no other human being has spent as long on this drug as I. So at this point there is no idea of what the future holds nor how I will deal with the unknown side effects that remain a mystery.

So I cannot claim to know what or how I may react in the future.

Rocket surgeon quickly shocked me out of one of these losses the other night. Something for which I am very grateful.

Admin's do not hesitate to PM me or members just comment on a thread if I lose myself.

Many thanks. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
07-09-2016, 08:15 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2016, 02:18 AM
(07-09-2016 07:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Apparently no other human being has spent as long on this drug as I. So at this point there is no idea of what the future holds nor how I will deal with the unknown side effects that remain a mystery.

That's kinda hectic dude. Hope your cancer is taking a good bashing from the drug!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-09-2016, 02:23 AM
(08-09-2016 02:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 07:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Apparently no other human being has spent as long on this drug as I. So at this point there is no idea of what the future holds nor how I will deal with the unknown side effects that remain a mystery.

That's kinda hectic dude. Hope your cancer is taking a good bashing from the drug!

"I see no ships!" Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Back in hospital again. I've lost track of the days.

It seems I am having very strange reactions to the drugs. Yesterday a cancer ward. Today the emergency department. Oh the joy. The fun never stops. Smile

Banjo.
19-09-2016, 08:30 PM
(19-09-2016 08:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Back in hospital again. I've lost track of the days.

It seems I am having very strange reactions to the drugs. Yesterday a cancer ward. Today the emergency department. Oh the joy. The fun never stops. Smile
That's not good D:

Hope they can figure things out Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
19-09-2016, 09:47 PM
(19-09-2016 08:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 08:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Back in hospital again. I've lost track of the days.

That's not good D:

Cheers. I am sure it's going to be fine. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
19-09-2016, 10:59 PM
(19-09-2016 09:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 08:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  That's not good D:

Cheers. I am sure it's going to be fine. Smile

You still ain't dead Smile Keep it up!

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-09-2016, 01:42 AM
You guys would not know seeing as I've not been posting. I had a small robbery. The thief took all my meds. Including cancer and anti nausea med's???

However they also got serious painkillers, sleeping tablets and anti depression pills.

My life turned upside down. Overnight! I reported to the police. No valuables taken. All this around 8 am on a Sunday morning.

My body is still in recovery and I still have yet to replace a series of tablets. Which I shall do tomorrow.

My memory, personality etc all shot to hell.

The Dr also thinks I make light of my situation and belittle myself in the process. "I've seen worse" etc all are more for the other than I. I never considered it that way. Anyway I am home now.

Very long day.

Banjo.
20-09-2016, 02:06 AM
(20-09-2016 01:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You guys would not know seeing as I've not been posting. I had a small robbery. The thief took all my meds. Including cancer and anti nausea med's???

However they also got serious painkillers, sleeping tablets and anti depression pills.

My life turned upside down. Overnight! I reported to the police. No valuables taken. All this around 8 am on a Sunday morning.

My body is still in recovery and I still have yet to replace a series of tablets. Which I shall do tomorrow.

My memory, personality etc all shot to hell.

The Dr also thinks I make light of my situation and belittle myself in the process. "I've seen worse" etc all are more for the other than I. I never considered it that way. Anyway I am home now.

Very long day.

Grrrr! Angry That makes me so mad. Sorry Banjo Undecided Hope the thief encounters some karma.