I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-09-2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(07-09-2016 07:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey guys.
I have recently learned something from my team.

Apparently I have been experiencing certain side effects from my medication. This has led to severe confusion, loss of control over emotions and so on.

These complications have led to several suicides worldwide. Although the details were not shared with me.

Apparently no other human being has spent as long on this drug as I. So at this point there is no idea of what the future holds nor how I will deal with the unknown side effects that remain a mystery.

So I cannot claim to know what or how I may react in the future.

Rocket surgeon quickly shocked me out of one of these losses the other night. Something for which I am very grateful.

Admin's do not hesitate to PM me or members just comment on a thread if I lose myself.

Many thanks. Dale

Pretty sure you've already kicked the world in the nuts, brotha, why worry now about spitting in its face?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-09-2016, 02:56 AM
(07-09-2016 08:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

God, I hate that song. Love ya, Girly, but this shit has got to stop!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-09-2016, 02:58 AM
(20-09-2016 01:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You guys would not know seeing as I've not been posting. I had a small robbery. The thief took all my meds. Including cancer and anti nausea med's???

However they also got serious painkillers, sleeping tablets and anti depression pills.

My life turned upside down. Overnight! I reported to the police. No valuables taken. All this around 8 am on a Sunday morning.

My body is still in recovery and I still have yet to replace a series of tablets. Which I shall do tomorrow.

My memory, personality etc all shot to hell.

The Dr also thinks I make light of my situation and belittle myself in the process. "I've seen worse" etc all are more for the other than I. I never considered it that way. Anyway I am home now.

Very long day.

I hope you made it through this day decently, Dale.

(20-09-2016 02:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Grrrr! Angry That makes me so mad. Sorry Banjo Undecided Hope the thief encounters some karma.

I'd be satisfied with him wanting a buzz from Banjy's pills, and finding it too much.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-09-2016, 03:15 AM
(20-09-2016 01:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You guys would not know seeing as I've not been posting. I had a small robbery. The thief took all my meds. Including cancer and anti nausea med's???

However they also got serious painkillers, sleeping tablets and anti depression pills.

My life turned upside down. Overnight! I reported to the police. No valuables taken. All this around 8 am on a Sunday morning.

My body is still in recovery and I still have yet to replace a series of tablets. Which I shall do tomorrow.

The Dr also thinks I make light of my situation and belittle myself in the process. "I've seen worse" etc all are more for the other than I. I never considered it that way. Anyway I am home now.

Very long day.

Banjo! You need ANYTHING give me a call.

Strewth mate, theiving rat b@stasrds deserve a good spaying.

Hug
Heart
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
20-09-2016, 03:51 AM
(20-09-2016 03:15 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

Very long day.

Banjo! You need ANYTHING give me a call.

Strewth mate, theiving rat b@stasrds deserve a good spaying.

Hug
Heart

Will do mate thanks. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2016, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2016 04:04 AM by Banjo.)
(20-09-2016 02:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'd be satisfied with him wanting a buzz from Banjy's pills, and finding it too much.

If -------------- ever meets me I am going to beat the living shit out of him and dislocate his shoulders.

Weak looking pissant. CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-09-2016, 07:12 AM

Very long day.

Sorry to hear about the break-in. Ohmy Do the police have any suspects?

I would consider the doctor's advice, but within reason, so to speak. Maybe talk it over with friends and family to see if they agree with the doctor. From what you post here, it seems like you're dealing with a very difficult situation with admirable courage and tenacity.

Best wishes!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
20-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Are you able to afford all the replacement medications?
How are you doing now?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
20-09-2016, 10:13 AM
(20-09-2016 02:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Grrrr! Angry That makes me so mad. Sorry Banjo Undecided Hope the thief encounters some karma.

I hope he takes the cancer meds.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 01:02 PM
(20-09-2016 07:12 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Very long day.

Sorry to hear about the break-in. Ohmy Do the police have any suspects?

I would consider the doctor's advice, but within reason, so to speak. Maybe talk it over with friends and family to see if they agree with the doctor. From what you post here, it seems like you're dealing with a very difficult situation with admirable courage and tenacity.

Best wishes!

Cheers mate.

(20-09-2016 09:56 AM)Leela Wrote:  Are you able to afford all the replacement medications?
How are you doing now?

I have replaced all the very important things. Painkillers and sleeping tablets, not as yet.

Not due to cost but rather laws.

(20-09-2016 10:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 02:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  Grrrr! Angry That makes me so mad. Sorry Banjo Undecided Hope the thief encounters some karma.

I hope he takes the cancer meds.

We all wonder what effects they'd have (my team and I).

They took anti nausea med's??? But they did get 47 sleeping pills and a third of a bottle of hydromorphone.

It is my fault for not locking the door. Strange as I always do.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post