I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
14-10-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(14-10-2016 05:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 04:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  He got pissed at Tartarus Sauce, I seem to recall. Don't know why. He did say that he would be posting at Atheist Forums, but I haven't seen any recent activity with him there, either.

I was hoping that it was the drugs talking and he'd be back when he felt better. Now we don't even know how he is.

I was hoping it was the drugs, too. But having them get all out of whack with the theft didn't help any, that's for sure. Sadcryface
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-10-2016, 05:34 PM
(14-10-2016 05:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 04:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  He got pissed at Tartarus Sauce, I seem to recall. Don't know why. He did say that he would be posting at Atheist Forums, but I haven't seen any recent activity with him there, either.

I was hoping that it was the drugs talking and he'd be back when he felt better. Now we don't even know how he is.

Now I feel bad for not remembering dude's name, but wasn't another member close geographically, and went to see him, occasionally?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-10-2016, 05:40 PM
(14-10-2016 05:34 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 05:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  I was hoping that it was the drugs talking and he'd be back when he felt better. Now we don't even know how he is.

Now I feel bad for not remembering dude's name, but wasn't another member close geographically, and went to see him, occasionally?

Think that was Peebothul. If I remember right.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
14-10-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't post here anymore, but I was looking over as a guest and why not.

I talk to Banjo on a daily basis. He is fine. He is not on the forum because he's busy building back his drumming skills; he's playing drums, or teaching drums to people like me, his students.

That's pretty much it. If you really need to speak to him, I'm sure he'll be okay to talk to you on Skype over text or voice. Just remember that he's often busy.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 8 users Like ELK12695's post
14-10-2016, 06:08 PM
(14-10-2016 05:48 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I don't post here anymore, but I was looking over as a guest and why not.

I talk to Banjo on a daily basis. He is fine. He is not on the forum because he's busy building back his drumming skills; he's playing drums, or teaching drums to people like me, his students.

That's pretty much it. If you really need to speak to him, I'm sure he'll be okay to talk to you on Skype over text or voice. Just remember that he's often busy.

Oh cool, that's good to know. Speaking for myself, I got quite involved with his story and followed for a long time - and suddenly nothing. I feared the worst. I am so glad he is ok.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
14-10-2016, 06:16 PM
(14-10-2016 05:48 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I don't post here anymore, but I was looking over as a guest and why not.

Thanks for the update, that's great to hear. Please let him know that people here were asking after him.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
14-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Thanks so much for that, really appreciate it.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
14-10-2016, 06:47 PM
ELK, Please tell him we all said hi and that we're thinking about him.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
16-10-2016, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the concern here. Yes I think the theft added to my meltdown. I was without important drugs for several days. It may have affected me. It sure didn't help.

Elk does indeed contact me and I him. I think he checks in to see if I am okay. Smile

He's a great guy of whom I am very fond.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
16-10-2016, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 10:51 AM by Gloucester.)
Good on yer, Banjo! Thumbsup

Music smoothest the savage breast - and drumming lets out loadsa PASSION,

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post